What's new

Venture Gaming Recruiting! 60 Members! Platinum Division! Body Count Camo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LogicvG

Reaction score
Hey everyone!
I am the leader of a clan named venture gaming. We are looking for members to join the clan so we can get the red clan tag! Our goal is to get at least 100 members. I would hope to have a community clan sort of thing where everyone can just pick up 5 other guys to play games with. If you want to join, message one of these 2 gamertags below:
Logic vG
Smelly vG

We are looking for people with 1.2 k/d's that have mic's and that want to achieve that goals that we have set for ourselves.
Thanks and have yourself a wonderful day

V

Viitri

Dank Memes
Reaction score
GT: Viral Acid I sent a request. My K/D is 1.06, but that is because I killed myself 300 times in a modded lobby....

I

DaveThyBest

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hate it when I see "Body Count Camo" when you join a clan & get nothing but the patches & backgrounds.

J

jacobcl4rk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gt: Icp clark icp kd: 1.159 wl: 0.949

A

Andrew222

Reaction score
My kd is a 1.17... Can I still join..

My gt is xT Andrew

O

o Triiggaz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GT: o Triiggaz
KD:3.07
W/L:8.5

I

Ibleedyellow28

Reaction score
Gt ibleeddyellow28
Kd. 1.05 died 100 times in modded lobby
So MSG me if I have to try out or something just looking for a good clan with good players tht I can talk to and game with invite plz..thanks bro

S

Sinister Mobster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SINISTER MOBSTER
Whats up guys I am in search of a clan that has high standards for K.D., Dedication, Determination, and just strive to be the best. I have been apart of several MLG clans and have won tons of Tournaments. I have a steady 2.00 K.D. no matter what game type. I have a Youtube channel with 3,000 Subs. I can record with an ELGATO capture card as well as do commentaries on videos. I have nothing but the best in video editing. You can reply with a comment below or message me @ GT: SinisterMobster. And be sure to check out my videos and subscribe to sinistermobgaming.

Twitter: SinisterMobster
YT: SinisterMobGaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom