• Start date
  • Views 510
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

killingdyl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wat is the model name for the vending machine on terminal?

K

killingdyl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
how did u find that?

K

killingdyl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
is there anyway u can share the list?

B

BigWalrus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
is there anyway u can share the list?
There is but im not going to yet.
Once I find out how to make stuff have collisions I will make a tutorial on how to make maps and include my full list of models so that people can make good maps.
So far i only know how to make care packages solid.

K

killingdyl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
do u have the models for the shipping containers from derail?

K

killingdyl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
dam that sucks lol cuz i tried to make a giagantic box out of care packages, but they are too small and after a certain number, they stop spawning, is there a way to increase that number?

B

BigWalrus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
dam that sucks lol cuz i tried to make a giagantic box out of care packages, but they are too small and after a certain number, they stop spawning, is there a way to increase that number?
yes there is a way to increase amount u have on the map but i am not releasing. i will release with the map making thread i said i planned on making.

K

killingdyl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
pm me? i promise i wont give it out, i never release my own code because i know leachers will just steal it

B

BigWalrus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
pm me? i promise i wont give it out, i never release my own code because i know leachers will just steal it
oh ok random i just meet(jk).
read post above about me not releasing yet.

K

killingdyl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
please dude? i just want to know how to increase the limit of entities and stuff

K

killingdyl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
fastfiles?

ok i found it but when it gets to about 50 the models stop showing up, they are there but no models

B

BigWalrus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
fastfiles?

ok i found it but when it gets to about 50 the models stop showing up, they are there but no models
what are you talking about? also yes i said limit is 50 and that includes the models already on the map.

K

killingdyl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
no like there are invisible care packages after about like 200 or so. and i changed the number of ent to 500

B

BigWalrus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
no like there are invisible care packages after about like 200 or so. and i changed the number of ent to 500
thats not how you do it. i'm uploading a video tonight so be ready. gonna be good.

K

killingdyl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ill be ready for sure man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom