What's new

News Vehicles Are Finally Coming To Fortnite, Sort Of

GrayRat

GrayRat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ever since the release of Epic Games’ Fortnite, the entire gaming community has been wondering whether the developers will be introducing vehicles in the game. Well, it seems our call has been heard as vehicles are coming to Fortnite. Well, if you can call it that as the upcoming vehicle is not what you think – It’s a freaking shopping cart.

Shopping-Cart.png

Fogel

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Sin$
We all knew this was coming. It’s been talked about for so long now. I first heard it from a random. Watching a stream from pax they actually confirmed they will never put vehicles in. Which is good, they shouldn’t. This game isn’t made for vehicles. I’m sure the carts will be more efficient way of getting around but nothing like a vehicle.

x64

x64

Grammar Nazi Beginning of An Odyssey Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
I think it'll bring an interesting playstyle. It's going to be pretty funny to see people riding around in carts!

Vegeta

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Super Moderators
VIP
MotM Trifecta Diamonds Are Forever
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I’m sure the carts will be more efficient way of getting around but nothing like a vehicle.
Exactly, slow moving vehicles which are still faster than walking/running but not as fast as an actual car would be perfect for the game, perhaps a new game mode with just vehicles with weapons would take the game to a new frontier.

Top Bottom
Login
Register