What's new

Solved Vehicle request, wasn't sure where to post this.

• Thread starter Blake Alverson
  • Start date
  • Views 126
B

Blake Alverson

Contributor
Reaction score
Okay so I KNOW that there are some sports cars and sedans out there with entity or adder stats, and they stick when duped, and i know people who are able to do this like to try to stay in the dark. but I would be forever grateful and give anything in any of my 2 characters garages for just 1 modded car like that. I know i'll probably get laughed at for posting this, but unfortunatley, you don't get anywhere if you dont ask. And you have my word I would not dupe it to anyone, I just am getting bored with GTA and.. idk, itd be cool to have.. Please and thank you, JUST PM me or start a conversation with me if you have one of these vehicles.

X

xIIJazza

Collecting gym badges.®
Reaction score
They, don't stick. At all. O.e

B

Blake Alverson

Contributor
Reaction score
They do stick, they aren't ISO modded, its messing with files within the game to improve your cars stats with any vehicle to have lets say the stats of an adder or entity, NOTHING to do with ISO or HOTSWAP, some people have already figured it out they just dont want to tell the world because rockfags with ban it like they do everything else thats fun.

X

xIIJazza

Collecting gym badges.®
Reaction score
They do stick, they aren't ISO modded, its messing with files within the game to improve your cars stats with any vehicle to have lets say the stats of an adder or entity, NOTHING to do with ISO or HOTSWAP, some people have already figured it out they just dont want to tell the world because rockfags with ban it like they do everything else thats fun.

Erm.. Lol. It's the definition of iso modding.

In vehicles.meta (game file WITHIN THE ISO) you're able to change any vehicle. To the stat of another. That's the only way possible.

Top Bottom