Patched Vehicle Godmode All Methods

T

Tony montana300

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i just copy your text where you tag broontango as founder

if you share his profile link i'll attach it in main topic
ok man, simply look for his name and you Will find him, also check out his channel on youtube... He makes à lot of good stuff

Dixxo Big

Dixxo Big

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Was messing around with this last night. Did this with my Deluxo with a random player in passenger seat when I entered the workshop. Drove it outside and it was in godmode. When I got out to let him drive the car went invisible and off radar. All he saw was himself seated in an invisible car. I could tell where he was only by my personal vehicle icon on the map. When he got out neither of us could get back in it but could climb on top of it and it would do some crazy spinning animation. Btw I put a bounty on him but it didn't show on the map until he got out of the car.

Katakury

Katakury

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Was messing around with this last night. Did this with my Deluxo with a random player in passenger seat when I entered the workshop. Drove it outside and it was in godmode. When I got out to let him drive the car went invisible and off radar. All he saw was himself seated in an invisible car. I could tell where he was only by my personal vehicle icon on the map. When he got out neither of us could get back in it but could climb on top of it and it would do some crazy spinning animation. Btw I put a bounty on him but it didn't show on the map until he got out of the car.
OMG it's amazing creepy thing, i want test it! Ur random guy sit in your deluxo in arena til u doing glitch? Or u just take him when u in GM and enter in workshop and go back to street?

Dixxo Big

Dixxo Big

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
OMG it's amazing creepy thing, i want test it! Ur random guy sit in your deluxo in arena til u doing glitch? Or u just take him when u in GM and enter in workshop and go back to street?
Right after I came out of job screen. We both got in car then into mod shop then drove out.

M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
Sin$
Did they unpatch a couple of these methods cause I've posted previously and been marked as patched?

ExaltedHierarch

ExaltedHierarch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Founder
MrSquiddles2K15

Big thanks to GAMEHACKERMD for HELP!

Guys if you find another methods how to load back to Arena after joining to job, pls share it i will change steps in description

For this glitch you will need be in bad sport session or have a friend in bad sport session

1. Get closer to RC table
2. Open up phone acept job invitation and emideantly press right on d-pad to enter Bandito modify menu
3. Wait about 5-10 sec and Acept message
4. Press right on d-pad for modify your vehicle
5. Leave garage
6. Now your car in god mode

This second method for all sessions by DariaSinn

1. Press R-d pad to modify the bandito
2. Join a friend in a job that is in your session, wait on the alert and tell your friend to leave the job.
3. After your friend leaves the job, accept the alert and you wil get another alert saying unable to connect
4. Wait 5-10 sec, accept it
5. Repeat 4-6 steps from previous method

I’ll try made normal video in next week

SOLO METHOD

Big big thx Tony montana3000
OK so, here is à solo method that you also can use,,,
First iam not THE founder of this method,,,
Big shout out to broontango he is THE founder of this method,,,

1. Start inside your bunker

2. Make your way to THE RC Bandito inside your arena

3. Start à titan of à job and spam right on THE d-pad, than you must here à clicking sound:whistle:
back out THE job

4. Get in the car and spam right d-pad, when your in THE modshop, give Some gas and your done:thumbsup:

I see method #1 is just a literal copy/paste and you didn't even make the improvement from the comments of that thread which was to use an alternate aim preference as opposed to bad sports...

Katakury

Katakury

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I see method #1 is just a literal copy/paste and you didn't even make the improvement from the comments of that thread which was to use an alternate aim preference as opposed to bad sports...
Copy past from what? Alternate aim doese not work

Last edited:
Chickenwing91

Chickenwing91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Reading the comments is hella confusing.

Do you need to be in a bad sport lobby or no?

Vagaddict

Vagaddict

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Spam right dpad after you accepted the job or before you accepted....?

Vagaddict

Vagaddict

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah i already got iT lol

My account came out badsport around 20:00 and iT got in badsport again around 22:00 because this glitch lol

Again gone for a year now
My player stayed clean player but probably thats a PRT off the glitch lol

Katakury

Katakury

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah i already got iT lol

My account came out badsport around 20:00 and iT got in badsport again around 22:00 because this glitch lol

Again gone for a year now
My player stayed clean player but probably thats a PRT off the glitch lol
=)

Top Bottom
Login
Register