Katakury

Katakury

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Founder
MrSquiddles2K15

Big thanks to GAMEHACKERMD for HELP!

Guys if you find another methods how to load back to Arena after joining to job, pls share it i will change steps in description

For this glitch you will need be in bad sport session or have a friend in bad sport session

1. Get closer to RC table
2. Open up phone acept job invitation and emideantly press right on d-pad to enter Bandito modify menu
3. Wait about 5-10 sec and Acept message
4. Press right on d-pad for modify your vehicle
5. Leave garage
6. Now your car in god mode

This second method for all sessions by DariaSinn

1. Press R-d pad to modify the bandito
2. Join a friend in a job that is in your session, wait on the alert and tell your friend to leave the job.
3. After your friend leaves the job, accept the alert and you wil get another alert saying unable to connect
4. Wait 5-10 sec, accept it
5. Repeat 4-6 steps from previous method

I’ll try made normal video in next week

SOLO METHOD [PATCHED]

Big big thx Tony montana300
OK so, here is à solo method that you also can use,,,
First iam not THE founder of this method,,,
Big shout out to broontango he is THE founder of this method,,,

1. Start inside your bunker

2. Make your way to THE RC Bandito inside your arena

3. Start à titan of à job and spam right on THE d-pad, than you must here à clicking sound:whistle:
back out THE job

4. Get in the car and spam right d-pad, when your in THE modshop, give Some gas and your done:thumbsup:

Last edited:
MylesWGaming

MylesWGaming

Hello
Reaction score
Sin$
No, if you have fried in bad spot he can send you heist or job invitation and you cant join him
So it will work for different targeting modes then right? Since you will still get an alert.

GAMEHACKERMD

GAMEHACKERMD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What makes it so it only works in bad sport?
Works in all sessions and u don’t have to kill your self

So it will work for different targeting modes then right? Since you will still get an alert.
Yep works with different target modes as well. If u get frozen screen join a friend again and sit on alert a little longer and will pull you in sky and drop back down and your back
To a regular screen

Katakury

Katakury

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yep works with different target modes as well. If u get frozen screen join a friend again and sit on alert a little longer and will pull you in sky and drop back down and your back
To a regular screen
How you get frozens screen if you just join in friends job from your session with different targeting mode?

Katakury

Katakury

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
In my case it does not work if i decline alert i just dont join to job or if i accept it i join to job and spawn on street

Simeon_GTAFAN

Simeon_GTAFAN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What about joining a friends job, sitting on the alert and they cancel then you accept?

Katakury

Katakury

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What about joining a friends job, sitting on the alert and they cancel then you accept?
Yeah i think about it, or friend send you invite and leave the session, but i need friend in dunce session lol for testing it, i will stream now and try testing all methods

GAMEHACKERMD

GAMEHACKERMD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How you get frozens screen if you just join in friends job from your session with different targeting mode?
If u accept alerts to fast your screen will flash and be frozen. However u can move around and see yourself move on mini-map.

Yes u can do it that way. I have 3 ps4 so I keep one account n invite only

Katakury

Katakury

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I’m streaming now if you want see how i do this glitch or help me, join

Katakury

Katakury

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
in the end of test i confirm you don’t need commite suicide just w8 a litle bit longer on message screen about 7-10 second and you will be unglitched and i still can’t get freeze screen in different targeting mode method

GAMEHACKERMD

GAMEHACKERMD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You load as a host this job, or if it a heist you load in appartaments

THX for confirmation!
I usually have one of my ps4 accounts in a invite only in different target mode and sitting on a job screen.

Top Bottom
Login
Register