What's new

Patched Vehicle God Mode

OpenYourEyesDX

OpenYourEyesDX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
*I am not sure if I'm the first person to find this glitch. If I am not, then I'll post credit to whomever can prove they are the founder.*

I came across a God mode glitch confirmed working for the Lazer. I'm sure it works for "any personal vehicle."

Note: you will maintain the speed of being inside your bunker. Inside your bunker you move very slowly and your vehicle is in God mode. You can still be shot through the window by cops. Haven't tested players. It's very funny to roll down the express way using the explosive cannon.

Requirements:
-1 Friend with a bunker and an MOC (vehicle storage or workshop in bay 3)
-A personal vehicle you want in God mode (lazer confirmed)
-a friend with a ramp buggy (only necessary for lazer)

Follow MacclesfieldUK and Killergaming method for gc2f glitch at first.
Steps:
1.) Have your friend get "glitched out" in their bunker. To do this they will pull an applicable vehicle into the back of their MOC which is in their bunker.
2.) The friend will:
-For vehicle storage: sit inside the vehicle and hold pause then press gas in half way as you release pause.
-For vehicle workshop: pres back to get the alert to exit. Hold pause and then let off of pause as you press x.
*The goal is to get a black screen with the pause menu.*
3.) You will now start up a job for your friend to join. Both of you will back out after loading in.
4.) Your friend will now register as a CEO and request a buzzard through the CEO vehicles.
5.) Your friend and you will both fly to your friend's bunker. You will request your desired personal vehicle and they will request their ramp buggy (only necessary for lazer).
6.) Your friend will park the ramp buggy (if necessary) with the yellow circle inside of the passenger seat and the front of the buggy perpendicular to the entrance of the bunker. The passenger side should be closest to the entrance of the bunker.
7.) Park your desired personal vehicle:
-for a lazer - parallel to the entrance of the bunker with the wheel nearly against the driver side door of the buggy.
-for a car - parallel to the entrance of the bunker with the driver side door positioned so you exit the vehicle into the outer edge of the yellow circle.
*the glitched out friend may open his interaction menu so he doesn't get sucked into the bunker whilst positioning vehicle(s).
8.) Once you've tested that you're actually getting into the jet by animation (not teleporting into the buggy or jet) (not necessary for car) exit the vehicle with the interaction menu up and walk about 10 steps from the personal vehicle you wish to get God mode on (on the driver side door/the side of the jet you get the animation)
9.) Your friend will run to the car/up the front of the buggy to the jet and touch the yellow circle as they hit the button to enter vehicle.
*Goal is for your friend to get black screen as they are entering vehicle and your friend will spawn inside of their bunker with your vehicle.
10.) Your friend will invite you to their bunker.
11.) You will start up a job (a titan of a job confirmed working) and then quit after you've got host. If you fail to get host I'm not sure if that messes it up so just put it in a playlist if you want.
12.) Quit the job once you load in with host.
13.) Exit your friend's bunker.
14.) You will see your vehicle on the map. DO NOT return it to storage or it will revert to a normal vehicle once you request it again. Walk to your vehicle and enter it.

That's it. You'll be driving around super slow as if you were still driving in the bunker and your vehicle will be in God mode.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register