• Views 394
F

FtK Shadow

Retired Super Mod
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

Thats the error I receive. Any help?

F

ForrrestMaster

What were you doing when you received that error. Ive fixed it before on a site of mine and I cant remember what caused it.

punkskater2448

punkskater2448

Taking Over The World
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah what were you ding. I will help you fix your vb stuff if you let me know what all you were doing when you were given that error.

F

FtK Shadow

Retired Super Mod
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Umm Idk it was right when I installed a new template and it does it on every template except the default

F

FtK Shadow

Retired Super Mod
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
No it only comes up while trying to perfom mod functions like stick,delete

punkskater2448

punkskater2448

Taking Over The World
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I would have to look inyour admin cp and see what mods you have and such. It could be you have to many mods and they are causing conflict with one another.

F

ForrrestMaster

Yeah, I think it was a mod for me too. I uninstalled it and it fixed itself. Then I just got a different version of the mod.

C

Christian Cash

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Open config.php in the includes folder of your vBulletin install.

At the top of the file you will see this "<?php" On the next line after that add this:

Code:
define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);

Then save the file and overwrite the old config.php in the includes folder. If this fixes your problem then you have an issue with a modification. If It does not fix the issue then you must investigate further and I would highly recommend contacting vBulletin's excellent support.

Top Bottom
Login
Register