InModWeTrust360

Nerd by definition, programmer by trade
Reaction score
How Do I get a web browser to save as an image? Thanks

A

AsparagusMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Learn how to program and not make useless web browsers... that's how.

C

InModWeTrust360

Reaction score
Learn how to program and not make useless web browsers... that's how.
I am not making a web browser you moron. I am wondering how to make the web browser a savable image. Please don't get an attitude towards a simple request.

A

AsparagusMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You mean when PRTSC isn't easy enough for a user? And I don't have an "attitude," I just hate stupid people who don't know what google is.

Screen Capture (CLICK ME) BTW, you set the screen cap to the programs current pos and size :tongue:

C

InModWeTrust360

Reaction score
You mean when PRTSC isn't easy enough for a user? And I don't have an "attitude," I just hate stupid people who don't know what google is.

Screen Capture (CLICK ME) BTW, you set the screen cap to the programs current pos and size :tongue:
You sir are stupid. Title specifically says VB not C# and I am wanting to capture a single image in a picture box. I just have the Web Browser on top of the Picture Box seeing if that will work. So please don't insult my intelligence seeing as how I am in college and I have the pretty programming award.

A

AsparagusMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1) Wow is it so hard to change the characters "c#" to "vb?" Sorry you're too stupid to do that.
2) If you weren't stupid, you'd know how to google "how to use the .net web browser object."
3) So? They give out that award to people who follow a tutorial online but don't know what programming is, I think my 5 year old brother has one on his account, congrats, you got something my 5 year old bro has :biggrin:

Top Bottom