[VB] [HELP] Extracting and Injecting files?

Discussion in 'Programming & Scripting' started by SSM, Feb 5, 2010 with 10 replies and 638 views.

1. SSM

SSM Enthusiast

Ratings:
    [HELP] Extracting and Injecting files?

I have a profile, i want to extract the account and all the other files from it?
    Does anybody have a C# or VB.net source to do this?

2. Haxalot88

Haxalot88 VIP VIP

Ratings:
    Re: [HELP] Extracting and Injecting files?

I don't have source, but I could help you if you know a bit about the CON file format. You know what the Pointers are, correct? 4-bytes, one byte flags, and 3-bytes block offset. If you at least have methods to determine the correct block from the pointers, I can help ya, if not, well I don't have them anymore.

3. rawrzorz

rawrzorz Banned

Ratings:

[Click here to view the link]

Download the X360 DLL and reference it in your project, it handles STFS packages perfectly and has the option for you to extract and replace a file easily. Check out the source of Le Fluffie if you wish to see exactly how it is used.

4. sgt frankieboy

sgt frankieboy Enthusiast

Ratings:

we know:thumbdown: maby you could change that "skunkie Butt" url and Add It to Your Signature

5. rawrzorz

rawrzorz Banned

Ratings:

if he knew he wouldn't have asked xD duh

6. sgt frankieboy

Ratings:
    Re: stnky but

I mean that you just need to put the Link from "Skunkie Butt" in your signature
    You posted that link 6 times already:thumbdown::thumbdown: goto gametuts or something

• Like Like x 1
  7. rawrzorz

rawrzorz Banned

Ratings:
    Re: stnky but

I put it 6 times cause people are wondering about STFS 6 times, if they wonder about it then they don't know of it apparently. If 6 people asked, "whats a good antivirus software?" you arent going to put "AVG" in your signature just because its a repitition

• Like Like x 2
  8. sgt frankieboy

Ratings:
    To: rawrzorz

Sure, but you have 23 posts an 8 are about Le fluffie or skunkie butt does that not stand up:?

9. rawrzorz

rawrzorz Banned

Ratings:
    Re: To: rawrzorz

Yes because all 8 of those posts are inquiring how the Xbox works and Le Fluffie and X360 are perfect examples. Is it such a crime to focus on the development and help of Le Fluffie and X360 in the community only? Sure, it makes me a bad 7sins member, but why the fux do you care?

10. Nothinbeter2do

Nothinbeter2do Banned

Ratings:
    Re: To: rawrzorz

Dude, he asked how STFS works, and Le Fluffie shows how it works. So just STFU.

11. OP
    SSM

SSM Enthusiast

Ratings:

Thanks for all the replies that have nothing to do with what I asked, besides the first 2!