What's new

Tutorial Vault Modders - Official Modded Item/Weapon Site. (v1.5)

• Thread starter ZeroToned
  • Start date
  • Views 69,216
Status
Not open for further replies.
colinallen884

colinallen884

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
people just need to get more into their descriptions, state whether it will stay in the game or if it is bank only... warn us if it is gonna cause freezing in multiplayer... tell us what it is usefull for(specific bosses, full team, single player)... maybe state what platform you have tested on.
I experimented with alot of the items and to be honest, most of it is crap that doesn't stand a chance in multiplayer or even single player with high badass rank. don't get me wrong, I have found a few gems, and even borrowed a few ideas for my own creations, but i have had to go through alot of let downs and "press the power button"s to get a handfull of "awww yeah"s. I think people should just take a little more time on their descriptions and try to post more USEFULL items instead of just trying to post the most items... end rant...
the website is vault MODDERS, people really shouldnt need to say the gun needs to be put in the bank, its kind of a given

Z61

Z61

Some times our saints are sinners
Retired
Programmer Forum Addict Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
Sin$
Also, Z61 Z61 , Def said I should mention issues on the site to you... It seems that if you post an item with a special character such as a hyphen or apostrophe, it doesn't show up in the master item list... It will post just fine and show up when you look at your own submissions though...
Those are now visible on the main page. Was a simple fix but I just kept forgetting to do it.
Z61 Z61
Also, I am not sure if it is suppose to be the design of it, but when you click on the quick tabs on the top of the front page you only get one page of that particular item.
It's a bug, will be fixed in time.

EDIT:
The amount of rep required for each rank has been doubled, sorry DOMIN8 DOMIN8 and MercilessRaider MercilessRaider .

MercilessRaider

MercilessRaider

Rdr4life84
Free Hoster Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Those are now visible on the main page. Was a simple fix but I just kept forgetting to do it.

It's a bug, will be fixed in time.

EDIT:
The amount of rep required for each rank has been doubled, sorry DOMIN8 DOMIN8 and MercilessRaider MercilessRaider .
Awwww! And I already released my celebratory weapons :frown:. Oh well, back to the drawing board :cool: 
Whhhaaaaa!?!?!?!?! lol...
We should have been grandfather'd lol :wink:

nipun99

nipun99

Dead and Gone...
Reaction score
Sin$
i am having some serious trouble in vault modders
i have already registered and posted a couple of items but today when clicked "item list" tab it gave a message
"Not activated check your email"
i can view the items as guest but not when i sign in
i don't know what to do ??
any help would be appreciated

ZeroToned

ZeroToned

†††
VIP
Retired
Grizzled Veteran Bright Idea Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
i am having some serious trouble in vault modders
i have already registered and posted a couple of items but today when clicked "item list" tab it gave a message
"Not activated check your email"
i can view the items as guest but not when i sign in
i don't know what to do ??
any help would be appreciated

Go to your email and look for the email sent from us, it might be in your inbox or spam. People were able to get around posting without being validated.

nipun99

nipun99

Dead and Gone...
Reaction score
Sin$
Go to your email and look for the email sent from us, it might be in your inbox or spam. People were able to get around posting without being validated.

i am really sorry for being such a pain :frown: but...could you please send that mail again i cant find it
also
is it sent by the name "se7ensins gaming community"???

ZeroToned

ZeroToned

†††
VIP
Retired
Grizzled Veteran Bright Idea Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
i am really sorry for being such a pain :frown: but...could you please send that mail again i cant find it
also
is it sent by the name "se7ensins gaming community"???

It only gets sent once. But you've been activated manually.

nipun99

nipun99

Dead and Gone...
Reaction score
Sin$
i don't know if this bug is already reported or not but in VM when you sort weapons by there type (say smg) only the latest 24 submissions are displayed.

MercilessRaider

MercilessRaider

Rdr4life84
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, are the submission pictures going to go back up soon?

S

Supernathan

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Deftoned the site is down my friend nor i ca get on it says forbidden please help i posted wes this morning and want to domorre

MercilessRaider

MercilessRaider

Rdr4life84
Reaction score
Sin$
Because no one posted an image or they posted an incorrect link :tongue:
I'm talking about my own, which I know work because I have posted them all in the correct format. Feel like I am going crazy here :tongue:

Is anyone else experiencing this? DOMIN8 DOMIN8 can you still see your submission images?

Z61

Z61

Some times our saints are sinners
Retired
Programmer Forum Addict Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
Sin$
The existing images are now working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login