All Vault Modders - Official Modded Item/Weapon Site. (v1.5)

Discussion in 'Borderlands 2 Modding & Glitching' started by DEFTONED, Jul 1, 2013 with 308 replies and 58,519 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FreeCandy

FreeCandy Want Some Candy?

Ratings:
    Make that text pop up in a box on the site so people dont have to switch back n forth

2. OP
    DEFTONED

DEFTONED ††† Retired

Ratings:

You still aren't being descriptive at all. Switch back and forth to what? People can right click and grab a BL2 code or they can click an item for more details. A site with a ton of popups isn't very alluring and it literally takes 1 second to hit the back button :tongue:

3. WHYTEcobra

WHYTEcobra Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I broke down and changed to firefox...i am still experiencing issues though, what the hell is the "Damage/Capacity" of a class mod?? and why is the class column always empty?? i loaded a "BLACK" commando class mod(+43% TEAM FIRE RATE) and filled in every field correctly, then it told me "No No", need "Damage/Capacity" to add, i put 999999999 and it added it, yet the class column is still blank? is this a problem with the new browser, or just a lil bug in programming?

4. DOMIN8

DOMIN8 Retired Green and Yellow Retired

Ratings:
    Probably just a bug...
    DEFTONED ?

• Like Like x 1
  5. FreeCandy

FreeCandy Want Some Candy?

Ratings:
    Ehh i tried my best to explain =\ when i figure out a better way to say it ill post it

6. WHYTEcobra

WHYTEcobra Enthusiast

Ratings:

if you block IE you are cutting out alot of people that could possibly contribute sweet gear....there should be a message on the main web page giving instructions to people with IE, if i didn't have awesome friends that hold my hand and walk me through the steps necessary to register and add items or change my browser, i would of gave up on joining and adding...big thanks again to DEFTONED for having patience with me! and kusemuse for helping me get Firefox!!

7. OP
    DEFTONED

DEFTONED ††† Retired

Ratings:

When selecting Class Mod as an entry, it's supposed to remain blank as it will autofill as "Class Mod" for easy sorting. If it's still causing issues, I will have someone look into it. Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Modded_Hero2

Modded_Hero2 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I believe what wubster wants is the rarity scale on the vault mooders site to be a pop up floating window.

9. ImagineDragons

ImagineDragons Newbie

Ratings:
    Hey Deftoned whats the colored names for ?

10. DOMIN8

DOMIN8 Retired Green and Yellow Retired

Ratings:
    UPDATE: (1.5)
    • User reputation system has been enhanced!
    • Reputation is as follows by the amount of LIKES
    0-49: White (Common)
    50-99: Green (Uncommon)
    100-149: Blue (Rare)
    150-249: Purple (Very Rare)
    250-499 Light Purple (E-Tech)
    500-749 Orange (Legendary)
    750-1499 - Pink (Seraph)
    1500: Cyan (Pearlescent)

• Like Like x 3
  11. MercilessRaider

MercilessRaider Rdr4life84

Ratings:
    Made the first showcase!!! :biggrin: This just makes me want to..

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. RYDIA31

RYDIA31 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I got one weapon (Miss Moxxi's Florentine) that dont appear in the item list. I see it when i sort by type of weapon but not in the general list. Why? I double checked and everything seams right.

13. Sieg8

Sieg8 Newbie

Ratings:
    I tried to register but i says "Username or Email exists, try something else!".
    The username says Available, i tried with other usename and other email but still cant register.

14. Sparfire

Sparfire VIP VIP Retired

Ratings:
    I have had some extra time the last days, and I have tested some of the guns in Vault Modders. I noticed that some of these lag so much, even in a single player game, that I could not use them. I imagine they work perfect on PC, but consoles are as we know different. Would it be helpful if this was posted with the rest of the information? As a distributor of these, I'd feel better if I knew I was not giving people items that would freeze their game. :smile: I am not registered on the Vault Modders. (I'm terrible at creating items, but I do a pretty good job giving them to people, lol.) If registering would allow me to provide creators with information about how their items work on xbox, I would not mind doing so.

• Like Like x 3
  15. OP
    DEFTONED

DEFTONED ††† Retired

Ratings:

It's hard to moderate each weapon and I don't even know why but people love to make guns that lag the **** out of the game. I don't think they are testing it themselves and it's really up to the people to downvote whichever guns are really useless in SP or MP. The more downvotes a lag gun gets, the more likely people won't bother using it. Making a pistol with a Mongol barrel with 64 projectiles isn't going to go over well.

• Like Like x 3
  16. Z61

Z61 Some times our saints are sinners Retired

Ratings:
    PM me with what info you tried to use.

17. Sparfire

Sparfire VIP VIP Retired

Ratings:
    Alright. Got it. Downvote laggy guns. Seems a bit unfair though, might be perfectly good guns for PC. :confused:

• Like Like x 2
  18. Z61

Z61 Some times our saints are sinners Retired

Ratings:
    Then people on the PC can upvote it.

• Like Like x 1
  19. OP
    DEFTONED

DEFTONED ††† Retired

Ratings:

Maybe I can talk to Z61 about getting some sort of comment system implemented. Not 100% sure but we'll see.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Sparfire

Sparfire VIP VIP Retired

Ratings:
    And that helps just as much as me downvoting them. I get it.
    Whatever you think is best. For now, I'll just do nothing but upvote the good ones. Btw, I remember something like "use with bada** rank turned off" mentioned a lot in the hybrid thread earlier. Maybe that could be a "tick the box" option for the creators whan they register their guns? I guess that will tell everyone wether the gun is laggy or not. I have no programming skills what so ever, so I have no idea if it could be done. Just throwing the idea out there.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.