What's new

Tutorial Vault Modders - Official Modded Item/Weapon Site. (v1.5)

• Thread starter ZeroToned
  • Start date
  • Views 69,217
Status
Not open for further replies.
DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Everytime i mod it, it dosent show up in the game... what can fix it?
Make sure you are adding modded items to your Bank instead of your Backpack...

ZeroToned

ZeroToned

†††
VIP
Retired
Grizzled Veteran Bright Idea Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
UPDATE: (1.3)
  • Users can now sort by Type/Brand/(DLC is being added tonight) by clicking on the the image. EX:
    6a5JsGC.png
  • Users now are able to see all submissions by user by clicking their username: Ex: http://loot.deftoned.com/list.php?u=DOMIN8
Side note: We are up to 400 registered users and over 350 entries. Good job guys!

ZeroToned

ZeroToned

†††
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
UPDATE: (1.5)
  • User reputation system has been enhanced!
  • Reputation is as follows by the amount of LIKES
0-49: White (Common)
50-99: Green (Uncommon)
100-149: Blue (Rare)
150-249: Purple (Very Rare)
250-499 Light Purple (E-Tech)
500-749 Orange (Legendary)
750-1499 - Pink (Seraph)
1500: Cyan (Pearlescent)

RYDIA31

RYDIA31

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I put a shield and i selected the wrong dcl (transformer antagonist should say tiny tina assault...). I dont see how to edit... Can you help?

I find where to see the things that i submit but when i try to change something they say invalid input...

Same for 2 accelarated evil smasher. The number was to long and they show x1 and should show x11. I tryed to edit but they say invalid input.

Last edited:
RYDIA31

RYDIA31

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
? I have submit 2 guns and it seam to work but i dont see tham in the item list....
Nevermoind, i was doing something wrong (put a too long name...)

Last edited:
RYDIA31

RYDIA31

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I reported the gun of the guy that say it have 4 element and crazy dommage because his code dont work and now i have error 403 forbiden when i try to go on the site... What happen??

ZeroToned

ZeroToned

†††
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I reported the gun of the guy that say it have 4 element and crazy dommage because his code dont work and now i have error 403 forbiden when i try to go on the site... What happen??

Any person posting in the incorrect format get's banned. People are not going to be able to sort properly if you post a weapon like: 6 050 x 11. It's supposed to look like 6050x11 and it's pretty obvious on the site. Also you were spelling the names of the weapons incorrectly. If you wish to be unbanned, you need to post it in the proper format from now on.

RYDIA31

RYDIA31

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
wow. Ok. Sorry but i didnt knew that and was not able to edit.
<You dont think that ban poeple because of space in number is a bit severe? For the name of the gun i am not sure to understand. Its because i writed thing like Impaler antagonist for being clear in the effect? Should i have writted Alcaline antagonist (name in bank) or just the name in the backpack?

For being honest i think my stuff was a good contribution (shield whit two attack is awsome from my point of view) and i looked all the guns and mine was the first 3 elements weapon. The guy that posted one whit 4 put a false code. Being banned just like that its not really fun...

Last edited:
ZeroToned

ZeroToned

†††
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
wow. Ok. Sorry but i didnt knew that and was not able to edit.
<You dont think that ban poeple because of space in number is a bit severe? For the name of the gun i am not sure to understand. Its because i writed thing like Impaler antagonist for being clear in the effect? Should i have writted Alcaline antagonist (name in bank) or just the name in the backpack?

For being honest i think my stuff was a good contribution (shield whit two attack is awsome from my point of view) and i looked all the guns and mine was the first 3 elements weapon. The guy that posted one whit 4 put a false code. Being banned just like that its not really fun...

There is no warning system because the site does not operate off the forums. It is strict for a very good reason. I don't know most of these 500 registered users and I actually have to spend time looking at their posts to make sure everything is in order. If you want to continue contributing, post in the correct format. The other person has been dealt with that you were talking about. Please give me your username and I will unblock you, however, please follow the posting guidelines that everyone else is doing. Thanks.

RadioactiveSkin

RadioactiveSkin

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Are all of these "modded?" As in, they have to be put in the bank?

Sanguedolc3

Sanguedolc3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Deftoned, you guys forgot to put Limescent in there!!! I put orange for now and wrote in that rarity was Lime..

MercilessRaider

MercilessRaider

Rdr4life84
Free Hoster Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey everybody, be sure you are loading your pictures in the correct format on Vault Modders. I keep coming across great creations that have no pic on them o_O . If you are using Imgur I post the direct link and it loads just fine. If you have never used Imgur I suggest registering here. Hope to see all of your contributions on the site :biggrin:.

FreeCandy

FreeCandy

Want Some Candy?
Reaction score
Sin$
UPDATE: (1.5)
  • User reputation system has been enhanced!
  • Reputation is as follows by the amount of LIKES
0-49: White (Common)

50-99: Green (Uncommon)
100-149: Blue (Rare)
150-249: Purple (Very Rare)
250-499 Light Purple (E-Tech)
500-749 Orange (Legendary)
750-1499 - Pink (Seraph)
1500: Cyan (Pearlescent)

Can you like put that on your site and make it like a pop up so on a button i dont have to switch between sites every time?

ZeroToned

ZeroToned

†††
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you like put that on your site and make it like a pop up so on a button i dont have to switch between sites every time?

I don't understand what you are asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register