Tutorial Vault Modders - Official Modded Item/Weapon Site. (v1.5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroToned

†††
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Features:
  • Build reputation for yourself when submitting weapons with the like/dislike option for your entries.
  • Each entry has it's own ID page so you can submit that page to anyone to view!
  • View all of your submissions and make necessary edits if necessary
  • Image upload capabilities so people can see what the gun looks like!
  • Your own personal control panel with more features to be implemented in the future!
  • Newest entries are displayed first.
Coming soon:
  • User reputation system which will make your username a different color. Colors will go by rarity of LEGIT guns in the game. EX: White = Common and Pearlescent = Highest possible rep to get.
  • Sorting by types will be implemented very soon to make navigating a lot more simpler.
  • Report button for items that are fake or images that are not related to the post.
  • Hybrid thread will be opened back up soon for users to post their entries!

Site explanation video:
UPDATE: (1.5)
  • Users can now sort by Type/Brand/(DLC is being added tonight) by clicking on the the image. EX:
  • Users now are able to see all submissions by user by clicking their username: Ex: http://loot.deftoned.com/list.php?u=DOMIN8
UPDATE: (1.5)
  • User reputation system has been enhanced!
  • Reputation is as follows by the amount of LIKES
0-49: White (Common)
50-99: Green (Uncommon)
100-149: Blue (Rare)
150-249: Purple (Very Rare)
250-499 Light Purple (E-Tech)
500-749 Orange (Legendary)
750-1499 - Pink (Seraph)
1500: Cyan (Pearlescent)

Big thanks go to Z61 and V Visual Studio and CKY for helping me build this site. The site is better than I have ever expected!

Last edited:

DOMIN8

Retired Green and Yellow
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
YES!
DEF, I'm getting a registration failed error?

DOMIN8

Retired Green and Yellow
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Yeah still failing?
I assume we need to re-register from the old site yes?

ZeroToned

†††
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Yeah still failing?
I assume we need to re-register from the old site yes?

Yes, you need to re-register. I didn't import anything from the previous site. I completely forgot to mention that, doh!

DOMIN8

Retired Green and Yellow
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Hrm... still not working...
I has a sad... :frown:

irafanv

I'm done for now.
Reaction score
Great work on the site!
Yes, you need to re-register. I didn't import anything from the previous site. I completely forgot to mention that, doh!
I just thought I should let you know that the mobile site is quite horribly broken.
Just a sidenote, I am not the best with hybrids, however I still wish to contribute. Are there any positions that need filling?

ZeroToned

†††
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Great work on the site!
I just thought I should let you know that the mobile site is quite horribly broken.
Just a sidenote, I am not the best with hybrids, however I still wish to contribute. Are there any positions that need filling?

The site isn't really meant to be viewed mobile at the moment. I don't think it will be. What device are you viewing it from?

Try clearing cache and try again. If it doesn't work, I'll add you manually. There are a shitload of people registering at the moment. Check your email just in case a validation was sent.

irafanv

I'm done for now.
Reaction score
The site isn't really meant to be viewed mobile at the moment. I don't think it will be. What device are you viewing it from?

Try clearing cache and try again. If it doesn't work, I'll add you manually. There are a ****load of people registering at the moment. Check your email just in case a validation was sent.
A galaxy s3, it is very much usable, just not looking right at all

Slade

Why be a King
Reaction score
Just registered, and so far it looks great! The transformation between the 2 versions is unbelievable.

ZeroToned

†††
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Just registered, and so far it looks great! The transformation between the 2 versions is unbelievable.

Thanks. Hopefully this whole reputation thing will get people to post more. Also instead of posting codes when I open the hybrid thread, they will be able to post the URL to their entry so people can see all the stats :smile:

Slade

Why be a King
Reaction score
Thanks. Hopefully this whole reputation thing will get people to post more. Also instead of posting codes when I open the hybrid thread, they will be able to post the URL to their entry so people can see all the stats :smile:
Yeah, when I read that I was thinking that it would clean the thread up so much.

Visual Studio

The Original Shiba Inu
Reaction score
If I ever can get registered... :wink: You'll need to make a WP8 app too.... lol...
I don't have one of those crappy things to debug on (sold mine a while back) so that won't happen any time soon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom