What's new

Game Mods Varied Modifications (Release)

• Thread starter TripixHD
  • Start date
  • Views 1,996
TripixHD

TripixHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Untitled-1-3.jpg
Will do a full-update on 6/12/2011
Will update daily - Bare this is mind - I have exam's to finish so won't be spending all my time on this but will update as much modifications on here as possible.
If you have anything you wish to release on here then just let me know - Has to be different to what's already on here.
Make sure you read the info.
If your looking for a Customising Shop for your Grand Theft Auto IV & EFLC Modifications then your in the right place so take a look at the thread and download what you desire.
Ok so if your looking for someone to make you custom modifications within the Map Modifications and Car spawns section then you have came to the right guy, I will do this all for free but if you want something big, which will take some time then we will have to work something out.
I will not port the Modifications over as I do not always have the time to do so as of it been free, it's not exactly in my desires, but if you want me to do so then as I said we will have to work something out.
You can have anything you desire in the map mods ranging from Slides, Loops, Coasters, Town's, Mini Islands, Ramps and Lots more but they have to be objects located in the game.(Grand Theft Auto IV & EFLC)
Mechanic
Hooker
Biker
dancer One
dancer Two
Blue
Red
<_______>
Water
Water
No Water
Have fun and enjoy!

xDeagleModz

xDeagleModz

Mac Miller
Legendary Veteran Seasoned Veteran Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks stuart, get on aim as i'm coming on now.

Yes, what have you got in mind?
Nothing really yet, but i'm downloading a original gta iv ISo right now and im wondering if you can make some changes on ducuk's v1.3 release if i don't like some things :tongue:

TripixHD

TripixHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nothing really yet, but i'm downloading a original gta iv ISo right now and im wondering if you can make some changes on ducuk's v1.3 release if i don't like some things :tongue:
Yes that's fine, but i'm sure you will like them how they are as they are very good.

xDeagleModz

xDeagleModz

Mac Miller
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes that's fine, but i'm sure you will like them how they are as they are very good.
isnt it like uhm how do i say it... boring, without the lamp post and trees and stuff... no decoration :frown:

TripixHD

TripixHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
isnt it like uhm how do i say it... boring, without the lamp post and trees and stuff... no decoration :frown:
You excited for christmas by any chance?.... & no it's better as you have nothing constantly slowing you down :smile:

xDeagleModz

xDeagleModz

Mac Miller
Reaction score
Sin$
You excited for christmas by any chance?.... & no it's better as you have nothing constantly slowing you down :smile:
haha i love christmas lol ;p and uhm okay, well ill hit you up when i need something ok?

and oh thanks for subbing to my youtube!

H E A V E 7V S

Flispa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
*REQUEST.
Is it possible for you to make a tutorial on how to get invisible legs on GTA 4 original. For both female/male. I would really appreciate and I'm sure the whole community will as well. Thank you.

TripixHD

TripixHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
*REQUEST.
Is it possible for you to make a tutorial on how to get invisible legs on GTA 4 original. For both female/male. I would really appreciate and I'm sure the whole community will as well. Thank you.
Yes I will make one and have it up as soon as I can.

extinkt

extinkt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you think you could just mod it so cars take no weapon or explosion damage and with a couple of cars that go really fast along with with the apc having increased speed but not super fast? every time i mess with the handling file it freezes on me.

TripixHD

TripixHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you think you could just mod it so cars take no weapon or explosion damage and with a couple of cars that go really fast along with with the apc having increased speed but not super fast? every time i mess with the handling file it freezes on me.
Yes I will have a look at some stuff now.

extinkt

extinkt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

i forgot to request this for EFLC

nativesith

nativesith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a question, how do the hookers look in the componentped.img? What are they swapped with? Can you do n*** strippers? Please? lol.Know it is a messed up req, need help WatsonHD! :smile: nudestripper1 and 2 .xtd would be awesome son.

TripixHD

TripixHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i forgot to request this for EFLC
Ok, that's fine.

I have a question, how do the hookers look in the componentped.img? What are they swapped with? Can you do n*** strippers? Please? lol.Know it is a messed up req, need help WatsonHD! :smile: nudestripper1 and 2 .xtd would be awesome son.
They look like hooker's on the street, the sluttier ones. Yes I will do that for you asap.

Top Bottom
Login
Register