• Thread starter Pancake Diet
  • Start date
  • Views 263
Pancake Diet

Pancake Diet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you still purchase valentines day clothing or is this disabled with the new patch? It doesn't seem to be working for me

PatroonFlexing

PatroonFlexing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you still purchase valentines day clothing or is this disabled with the new patch? It doesn't seem to be working for me
U can't buy any valentines item, it has been deleted from the online, those who bought the items in valentines day and 1 week after will keep it, and those that didn't will never be able to buy it. Only thing u can get is the cars, and that's just if someone is willing to dupe it to you. I am if u want it. But u can buy some services here in 7sins. They can help u out with rank, xp, money, dlc items, valentines items, unlocks and some other stuff:biggrin:

Upvote 0
Pancake Diet

Pancake Diet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there any known glitches to use the valentines day update? Or once it's gone it's gone

Upvote 0
PatroonFlexing

PatroonFlexing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there any known glitches to use the valentines day update? Or once it's gone it's gone
It's gone bro.. but don't worry about that. It's coming a new update next week or the week after that. Make sure u buy everything masks, cloths, cars, new apartments and all that stuff so u don't stress later.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register