What's new

Patched Valentine gloves with any top (Female, Current Gen)

• Thread starter Zake
  • Start date
  • Views 3,222
Zake

Zake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I found this when I was playing around with the gloves switching glitch. Basically you can get any valentine gloves from the dresses with any top with this glitch. The end result will clip on the shoulder area and have invisible torso from chest down.

1. Be a bodyguard & at a clothing store
2. Save outfit with the top combination you want
3. Save another outfit with the gloves (Valentine dress) you want
4. Choose the outfit you saved at step 2 from the counter of the clothing store
5. With interaction menu choose the outfit you saved at step 3 (keep the interaction menu open from here on to step 9)
6. Go to gloves and switch them once (to the left or right)
7. Tell your VIP to change to any organisation outfit
8. Tell your VIP to dismiss you from the organisation
9. Change your gloves once to the opposite direction that you did on step 6
10. Save the outfit

If you look closely you'll see the invisible torso part next to her left arm.
2zPZEiV.jpg
Tested to work on PS4, but I'm quite sure it will also work on Xbox One. I have no idea if these glitches work on PC.

Play around with the glitch and post screencaptures for others to see. I wish someone would find a way to get rid of the invisible torso or the shoulders clipping through jackets.

Last edited:
DonWakita

DonWakita

Retired
Retired
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Any pics anyone? It's a shame that you end up with invisible parts but nice find. :thumbsup:

B

Bathsalt0zombie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
wow this looks awsome!
will be testing and posting any cool combos there has to be more here

Last edited:
jeremyi

jeremyi

Reaction score
Sin$
Been fooling around myself trying to get a glitch like this to work. Thank you so much!!!

Husky_70

Husky_70

I love Husky's ...
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you very much! I wait for a glitch like this since the valentines update :happy:

jeremyi

jeremyi

Reaction score
Sin$
It works well but if you wear something like a bustier, a portion of your body that was covered by the dress will be rendered invisible if not covered by the new top you choose.

Last edited:
S

swa50

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
works on xbox one during step 9 u got to wait for outfit to change to switch gloves thx for all your awesome glitches and hints zake!

S

Superkey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wish there was a jacuzzi method. Or a Solo VIP shower method.

Last edited:
jeremyi

jeremyi

Reaction score
Sin$
I've got a feeling all the VIP based clothing glitches have been patched. Whenever my VIP tries to boot me from the organization, it won't allow him to, saying that "I am currently busy" whenever I have the interaction menu open. Can anyone else confirm this?

B

Bathsalt0zombie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've got a feeling all the VIP based clothing glitches have been patched. Whenever my VIP tries to boot me from the organization, it won't allow him to, saying that "I am currently busy" whenever I have the interaction menu open. Can anyone else confirm this?
Change sessions :wink:

wsparkes123

wsparkes123

Reaction score
Sin$
Any good top combinations with this? The only thing I could find that actually looks good was putting the gloves on a valentines dress that didn't originally have gloves lol

Zake

Zake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Any good top combinations with this? The only thing I could find that actually looks good was putting the gloves on a valentines dress that didn't originally have gloves lol
There are really few that look good. I personally like the sport top, which isn't too bad with the invisible part. Other one I use is a vest with the tan vest shirt. On the shoulders it clips a bit but the shirt kind of matches my characters skin color so it isn't that bad.

I would like to see if you or anyone comes up with better combinations.

Top Bottom
Login
Register