What's new

Show Off v7.3 & v7.4 No Sidebar (Stylish)

• Thread starter Cakes
  • Start date
  • Views 253
C

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Edit: This works on v7.4 light and dark themes as well as v7.3.

So, I kind of have a small screen, so the sidebar was bothering me a bit. You can alternavitely just click the little arrow on the breadcrumb bar to close the sidebar for your session, but that's too much work for me to do every time I sign in.

Soooooooo, I made this Stylish theme that will hide the sidebar and return the forum listing to the regular size. The sidebar will remain present on the Homepage and main forum listing when this is applied. We can use this as an alternative until there is an option to turn it off manually in settings.

https://userstyles.org/styles/112376/se7ensins-v7-3-no-sidebar-forums-only

u719LAu.png
OkUVibO.png

Last edited:
G

God

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Damn you just made it to the top of my best members list. Hated that sidebar.

H

Harry

Dope
Reaction score
Looks good, although I like having the sidebar... Especially when on my iMac. It breaks the forum up a bit, at least in my opinion it does :smile:

B

B-rad

Press On
Reaction score
Looks good and glad you are experimenting with different options. The site has come a long way. I'll be excited to see what comes of it in the future as I will be here always.

R

Remedy

Black Desert Online
Lifetime
Reaction score
You should make a dark style for the time being, I would but I do not feel like looking at code right now. I will be using this also even though I have a large display.

Top Bottom