uTorrent Problem

Discussion in 'PC Support Archive' started by BigBlacks 22s, Jul 15, 2009 with 6 replies and 155 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigBlacks 22s

BigBlacks 22s Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Okay I'm having a problem with the torrent I am seeding. Nothing like this has happened before.. I am pretty inclined with computers and how all of this works. I use uTorrent and all my other torrents work perfectly. All my ports are fowarded and speeds are great! Just this one torrent I see about 20 leechers now and every now and then someone will connect to me and download for about 20-30 seconds and then they disconnect.. Nobody has any progress and I am getting mad that nobody can finish this.. I cannot figure this out! All my torrents work fine besides this one, and this is the second time I have uploaded this one.

2. Distorted Hope

Distorted Hope Enthusiast

Ratings:
    give me a copy of the torrent and i could probably diagnose what is wrong...

3. DEATH x Valor

DEATH x Valor Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Why is it so important that you upload it anyway? I asking because if I was having a problem like that, I wouldn't bother:tongue:I'm just lazy though. One other thing, What if there isn't a problem, could be that no one wants the torrent.

4. xXChaoticXx

xXChaoticXx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    very true
    but then again he might be a demonoid member and wants his share ratio to be just right
    but why bother if it wont let you
    you already have the torrent downloaded(don't you??)

5. OP
    BigBlacks 22s

BigBlacks 22s Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yes I am a Demonoid member.. But the problem I found out was Zune re-tags songs when I listen to music so when I was uploading something with MP3 files they would change size and then the torrent would become corrupt. And it's impossible to get them to the previous state they were. So now I just make copies of the files and move them to a different folder. Besides it was the new Harry Potter OST and I was the only one that had it uploaded. Over 1500 downloads in less than a week :wink:

6. xXChaoticXx

xXChaoticXx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    OOOO haha wow the most commen problem and no1 thought of it haha
    but then again u didn't say u were already using the torrent but haha aite cool
    and you know what would be awesome if you can send me an invitation :tongue: haha

7. OP
    BigBlacks 22s

BigBlacks 22s Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Haha yea I never thought about it right away. But I sent you a PM.

• Like Like x 1