• Views 620
Status
Not open for further replies.
90u210332kdq

90u210332kdq

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi im using utorrent to download black ops wii, the speed is like 1.1 mbs for a couple of minutes and then it drops down to like 0.5-2.5kB/s does anyone know why. I cant ever download wii games with speed after 12pm. Or does anyone know how i can speed it up?

X

Xplicit iKiwi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Isn't mine its from mypcsouloutions on youtuoutube.com/watch?v=u9w8Wet5np0[/media]be made me download way way faster.

M

Mike

Contributor
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Its all about the amount of seeders/peers online during your downloading. Its also on your internet end.

C

ColdEmbrace

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi im using utorrent to download black ops wii, the speed is like 1.1 mbs for a couple of minutes and then it drops down to like 0.5-2.5kB/s does anyone know why. I cant ever download wii games with speed after 12pm. Or does anyone know how i can speed it up?

lol im having the same issue its the seeds/peers issue

The Bertolet

The Bertolet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Utorrent speeds can rely, like he said, on how many people are seeding/downloading. Also check your router to make sure the corresponding ports are open for a quality P2P connection.

Mr Clarke

Mr Clarke

A+ Certified Computer Technician
Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Forward ports properly.
Make sure you are also uploading at a decent speed. Otherwise you will be cut back.
Ask your isp if they cut back p2p connections. Tell them you use torrent style downloading for freeware.
Check the seed to peer ratio. The more seeds the better.
Make sure your settings are properly adjusted for your speeds.
Check the settings on your router if you use one.

Everything is just a Google search away.
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register