• Thread starter Joker
  • Start date
  • Views 474
Joker

Joker

Arkham Asylum
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey 7s! so for those of you who don't know, I lost my laptop the other day to the blue screen of DEATH and now everything is going to sh*t! So I was downloading something and it was slow so I watched a video that I had watched before on improving the download speed however it didn't work and it is stuck at 8kb/s!? I am downloading a 8GB file and I was away for 3 hours and it downloaded 1.2%.. I have all the same settings as my last uTorrent and idk what is wrong? My download before was 6-700 average (Not the best but not exactly 8kb/s) :frown: if anyone has any info or can help please leave a comment!

Thanks for looking

- J o k e r

Space

Space

PlayStation 4 ✔
Reaction score
Sin$
Right Click the download and click bandwidth allocation then select High.

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
The torrent you're trying to download might not have good seeders. No good seeders = no download.

ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Programmer MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Probably just because of the torrent.
No seeders?

To confirm it's about the torrent, try to download a different torrent and see what your speed is. (Go to like top 100 movies #1 so the torrent should have a lot of seeders and it should be good)

Joker

Joker

Arkham Asylum
Reaction score
Sin$
The torrent you're trying to download might not have good seeders. No good seeders = no download.
It is the new phantom pain, last I checked it had loads but idk now ill try download something else

Chazay

Chazay

Android
Retired
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Donator Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
It is the new phantom pain, last I checked it had loads but idk now ill try download something else
Try using a different torrent client. My ISP blocks the traffic from certain clients after awhile of use. Tixati is a great option.

E

EliteSaijan

7s Elite
Reaction score
Sin$
Try out the Windows version of transmission, that's a good torrent client. Double check your Utorrents settings again or uninstall it and reinstall it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register