What's new

UT11 Help

Daryl 7s

Daryl 7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Right i got 3800 coins...ive got contracts out on mutiple players and ive got M.Neuer and R.Dunne im trying to sell both rare.Any susgestions on what my next move is? Buy a Silver team or silver pack?

MrFifa

MrFifaxD

Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Right i got 3800 coins...ive got contracts out on mutiple players and ive got M.Neuer and R.Dunne im trying to sell both rare.Any susgestions on what my next move is? Buy a Silver team or silver pack?
Neither, keep trying to improve your team. Packs are a waste of coins mate, and silver teams are useless and overpriced. Who do you have in your team?

Daryl 7s

Daryl 7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Neither, keep trying to improve your team. Packs are a waste of coins mate, and silver teams are useless and overpriced. Who do you have in your team?
Noone just crap bronze players n 3 silver players

Daryl 7s

Daryl 7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ive M.Neuer i bought for 1700 to sell cuz hes worth 2400 and i cant even sell him for 1400 lol

MrFifa

MrFifaxD

Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
silver teams are not useless
When your just starting out they are, sure the premier league and the brasilvers are excellent, but when starting out you'd just be wasting your money on a silver team.

S

SkiLLz 4 PiLLz

Reaction score
Sin$
Here is a little trick i know , Buy normal gold players for 350 buy now (make your team out of them) make sure they have 7 contracts then just play 7 games with them discard keep doing that way you dont need to buy more contracts hope this helped.

S

SkiLLz 4 PiLLz

Reaction score
Sin$
Here is a little trick i know , Buy normal gold players for 350 buy now (make your team out of them) make sure they have 7 contracts then just play 7 games with them discard keep doing that way you dont need to buy more contracts hope this helped.

Daryl 7s

Daryl 7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im just gunna buy and sell players till i earn enough to buy a team

Sobriquet

Sobriquet

Banned
Retired
Bright Idea End of the Year 2014 Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

This never occurred to me, thank you sir

Top Bottom
Login
Register