What's new

UT team name

B

Buntdogg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys my mate is having a problem i have never heard of it and google doesnt know much about it but When He goes to re-name his ultimate team it keeps saying, the club name or abbreviations contains a censored word! No matter what He trys anyone had this problem and got a work around

A

AngeDeLaMort

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys my mate is having a problem i have never heard of it and google doesnt know much about it but When He goes to re-name his ultimate team it keeps saying, the club name or abbreviations contains a censored word! No matter what He trys anyone had this problem and got a work around
im having this problem too its a joke. Im just wondering if i should delete my fut club on fifa 15 and delete my fifa 16 data and try

S

scripter666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No nothing will work Ea tells you to go on web app but now it's 16 you can't use that fox got the same and game Dev from studio still can't fix

B

Buntdogg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My friend actually sorted it through web app, cant do it with mobile one but online via laptop or something can

P

Post Malone

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Reaction score
It seems web app is the only available option for you to do it at the moment, have been reading a couple of tweets for EASPORTSFIFA. If not, you're going to have to wait for full release dude.

S

scripter666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Right just to clarify on this are you meaning 15 or 16 of its 15 you will never be able to do via web app as its now setup for 16

F

FrankSinatra

.aep
Reaction score
Right just to clarify on this are you meaning 15 or 16 of its 15 you will never be able to do via web app as its now setup for 16
I'm pretty sure he meant 16, I believe he got early access.

Top Bottom