What's new

Tools Using XboxHDM *UPDATED 2019*

X

xxxhitmanxxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you make a hdd and give it to a friend and still be able to use your orginaly hdd? Can you use Unleashx for this?

R

Ryan 623

Reaction score
Sin$
Can you make a hdd and give it to a friend and still be able to use your orginaly hdd? Can you use Unleashx for this?

yeah hitman, im pretty sure you can put a new hd in any xbox, oh and you would be able to use your original hd cuz you wouldnt have to take it out of your box, cuz you dont need your xbox at all to build a new drive, you just need an xbox to test it

superaison

superaison

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I did this method when i was like 12*No...seriously*...It's very easy if you think through it. Couldn't have said it better myself.

S

slayer_f

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the xboxhdm its nice to use but its better off making a new hard drive with it other then trying to unlock your other hard drive and ps new ppl with a modded box back up your eeporm.bin and your C @ E drive to your computer just incase you have to do any thing and you mess up on the xbox doing some thing to it i m all ways messing my box up
so i no

E

Eqnoble

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i was just perusing your tut (very nice) and i noticed steps that i dont have in they way i was told ...

I have my box softmodded already.... and C: and E: from xbox copyed to folder in hdm along with the eeprom and made to the iso.

What im asking is if the reason i was told to do what i did was i already have my eeprom and C: n E: copied

and secondly if my box is softmodded should i replace the files in c: in the hdm folder with the files from M$ backup from my box so that m$ is installed or can an hdd upgrade be done straight t a softmod?

B

Billbo2cool

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
some reason this program didn't do one single thing good for me......but nice tut even thought the program stinks in my opinion.

G

golddollar12127

Reaction score
Sin$
ok guys Its saying that the hd is frozen, try disable the automatic detection in bios and reboot. How do i get to my bios?

koopa2006

koopa2006

Reaction score
Sin$
does any one have Slayers Disk 2.6 final they can send me
the link is dead and i cant get my xbox formatted please help aim me if you can help i cant get my xbox unlocked and i got the error code 12 already but still locked plz:rolleyes::S:cool::wink:

R

redxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is a really good tut,when I was banned from xbox I used this all the time just a little different:biggrin:

1 Hit

Reaction score
Sin$
ok a few things im having problems with.

1. when i use the ide cables, and i put my dvd/cd drive to the slave and my hdd to the master cable, it does not show up on my bios, but when i do it the other way around it does.

2. now when i do use my hdd as slave cable and my dvd/cd drive as master, it boots up and everything but then when i start to proses, it tells me that it cant find my primary drive...

what do i do?

1 Hit

Reaction score
Sin$
lol, nvm, figured it out, i had to set my jumpers on my dvd drive

man sata owns

AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Platinum Record A Milli Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Cleaned up thread, fixed the broken images, added a new download link. I'm just missing the C drive file if anyone happens to have that, please upload and drop the link.

T

Techfumamota

Reaction score
Sin$
So glad i found this thread got a long question ill try to sum it all up in one go..
Ok so i soft modded an xbox running fine got a hdd for it maxtor 250gb cloned the drive using chimp then locked it shutdown swapped and i got error 05.. so the hdd did not lock try it again no luck try diffrent chimp version says error hdd could not be locked to start and the option to clone isnt even available... shut down and swap og hdd back to try again... xbox loads up gets to unleash menu but it wont read my controller or something...? Background moves has sound i can even ftp(took eeprom file put it on my desktop just incase) hence im here my question is can i just skip all the steps since ive already cloned but not locked hdd. just go straight to lock/unlock option use my eeprom.bin and lock it via pc then pop it in xbox and it will run.? Also the og hdd makes loud noise when starts and lights blink red orange green sometimes just orange when xbox starts then goes green when on unleash x dashboard boot time also takes a sec.

Bisonfan95

Bisonfan95

Reaction score
Sin$
Azzid, this dude has a pre made xboxhdm package that only needs you to paste the eeprom in the right folder. Just burn and play. On youtube it is watch?v=gp04N9b0rO8&t=22s also, someone made an xboxhdm that can be used from a bootable USB for PCs that only has one IDE port on sourceforge is projects/xboxhdm2/

Top Bottom
Login
Register