What's new

Solved Using Xbox Profile From Retail On RGH Online.

• Thread starter Publickiller17
  • Start date
  • Views 777
P

Publickiller17

Premium
Reaction score
I want to use my main account on my rgh to mod a few games. What are the chances of my main profile being banned? Should i transfer from xbox to rgh with usb or should i sign in and recover it? 
Any other tips to make sure i don't get banned besides saying just don't do it let me know :smile:

G

Ghost

BlasterKVs
Reaction score
Your profile will be banned if you go online with it for long. You need to buy a kv specificaly for your main account recovery. Then do the mods. Then take the kv off your rgh by installing a new one. And dont use that kv ever again. And only be online for a short amount of time. Thats the only way i can make a recoverd modded account last.

P

Publickiller17

Premium
Reaction score
Your profile will be banned if you go online with it for long. You need to buy a kv specificaly for your main account recovery. Then do the mods. Then take the kv off your rgh by installing a new one. And dont use that kv ever again. And only be online for a short amount of time. Thats the only way i can make a recoverd modded account last.
What if i just go on for like 15 minutes on the kv i am currently using. Also should i download it or move it usb.

X

xInitial

b0ss
Reaction score
What if i just go on for like 15 minutes on the kv i am currently using. Also should i download it or move it usb.
USB as it's quicker. Also, make sure you are using a server with xosc spoofing, so no offline files. Then appear offline and don't make your stats really outrageous. Right after you're done sign out and delete your profile off the rgh. Just precautions, there always is the chance you'll get banned.

A

albert5678

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to use my main account on my rgh to mod a few games. What are the chances of my main profile being banned? Should i transfer from xbox to rgh with usb or should i sign in and recover it? 
Any other tips to make sure i don't get banned besides saying just don't do it let me know :smile:
Don't do it, you'll get banned. Just use two accounts.

X

xInitial

b0ss
Reaction score
That won't stop him dude, just help him with some tips on how to lower the chances. Obviously people get recoveries done and they don't get banned. If he gets it done quickly and carefully, he'll be good.

M

FGE
Reaction score
If you decide against my warning make sure your main account is not on your RGH when you get kv banned i believe all the accounts get banned Dini can verify

I suggest using a fresh unshared kv for your main then when your done take it off your rgh and continue with the dummy accounts

R

rghZane

Verified Skid.
Reaction score
> Fresh, un-shared KV (very hard nowadays to find legitimate sellers that don't resell).
> Use a service that has XOSC spoofing (LiveHive or XBLS/E).
> Recover, mod (to a reasonable standard).
> Change KV and never use it again - delete it.
> Reset router/change IP.
> Don't brag.

You're sweet!
I've done it to a few of my accounts and I have not been banned as of yet (8 months running now).

You really don't know what you're talking about lol.

M

FGE
Reaction score
> Fresh, un-shared KV (very hard nowadays to find legitimate sellers that don't resell).
> Don't brag.

You're sweet!
I've done it to a few of my accounts and I have not been banned as of yet (8 months running now).

lol at the last part

A

albert5678

Enthusiast
Reaction score
> Don't brag.

You're sweet!

Yes I do. I have had friends that used there primary account on there RGH and it got banned the next day and all they did was host a Xp lobby for themselves.

P

Publickiller17

Premium
Reaction score
Alright thanks guys, what about my mac address does it matter if that changes? I changed my ip before going on but not that and i am a little concerned. Not sure if it matters or not since ip was changed. 
Yes I do. I have had friends that used there primary account on there RGH and it got banned the next day and all they did was host a Xp lobby for themselves.
They probably didn't do all of those steps.

A

albert5678

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alright thanks guys, what about my mac address does it matter if that changes? I changed my ip before going on but not that and i am a little concerned. Not sure if it matters or not since ip was changed.
You can change the MAC address for extra safety if you wish.

A

albert5678

Enthusiast
Reaction score

They did. I'm not going to argue about this as its a waste of my time. I'm just saying its a high chance of getting banned if one thing is done incorrectly. 
Ok but since i forgot will my retail be banned now?
Probably not. I can't promise though.

R

rghZane

Verified Skid.
Reaction score

^This is why your 'friends' have been/received bans :tongue:
I've been in the modding scene for a long time, I've done some experiments and I can tell you now, a client (when I used to do recoveries) has had his Halo 3 & MW3 account recovered and modded 2 years back, and is still un-banned to this day - as long as ALL the steps are followed. Bans are usually because of ****** bypasses or KVs, usually KVs!

P

Publickiller17

Premium
Reaction score
They did. I'm not going to argue about this as its a waste of my time. I'm just saying its a high chance of getting banned if one thing is done incorrectly. 

Probably not. I can't promise though.
It better not, if it is banned im getting a PS4 lol. Done with the enforcement team, it's not like my normal console did anything wrong, what if it was my brother upstairs who was only 5 and i didn't recover a profile from it. 
Is this a good place to buy? $20. And it is trusted on this site, it is from XBLS.
http://unsharedkvs.com/ 
> Don't brag.

You're sweet!

Did you download profile by recovery or transfer via usb? I heard downloading profile while the game is loaded will make sure it won't get gpd from xex menu or fsd on profile which can flag it for a ban.

A

albert5678

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It better not, if it is banned im getting a PS4 lol. Done with the enforcement team, it's not like my normal console did anything wrong, what if it was my brother upstairs who was only 5 and i didn't recover a profile from it. 
Is this a good place to buy? $20. And it is trusted on this site, it is from XBLS.
http://unsharedkvs.com/ 

Did you download profile by recovery or transfer via usb? I heard downloading profile while the game is loaded will make sure it won't get gpd from xex menu or fsd on profile which can flag it for a ban.
I've bought KV's from there before they are a good site :smile:

P

Publickiller17

Premium
Reaction score
Ok locking thread, i need to make another post for another question haha

Top Bottom