What's new

Patched Using Pegasus vehicles to dupe over in Hangar?

• Thread starter eLordyy
  • Start date
  • Views 2,856
eLordyy

eLordyy

Reaction score
Sin$
So basically i've been messing about with the Hangar to try and find a dupe glitch with the planes. If you call a Pegasus vehicle in such as a hydra you can drive it in to the hangar and it will be changed to a personal aircraft. You can do this multiple times and have a hangar full of hydras, and this made me think. What if I could use the hydras as a vehicle to dupe over as you would with Elegy RH8's in a normal garage?

• Now when you drive a vehicle out the hangar and then come back in without it, there is an empty slot where it was but it still shows up in the management menu.

• If you destroy the vehicle then it no longer shows up in the management menu. But if you leave the slot empty and repair it it will just re-appear back in the slot it was in.

• Now if you move another vehicle over the slot where it was when its destroyed, when you repair it it will be sent back to the storage section.

What im thinking is that this can be used to dupe another plane over it by having someone destroy the vehicle while your in the management menu, and switching another plane over the slot it was in.
I'm going to further test this later with some friends, let me know if anyone manages to do something by using this.

LoSt Glitches

LoSt Glitches

Experienced Member
Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
NOW THE BIG QUESTION IS....HOW DO WE TELL IF OUR DUPS BECOME DIRTIES? THERE IS NO PLATES CORRECT? AND ACCORDING TO SOME OF SUPR420'S COMMENTS AND THREADS ...THE PEGASUS AVS REMOVE OPTION GOES TOWARDS OUR DAILY SELL LIMIT....AND OBVIOUSLEY SO DOES THE SELL OPTION FOR THE OTHER AVS....BUT WHAT IF WE ARE WASTING OUR TIME?....WHAT IF ROCKSTAR WAS SMART ENOUGH THIS TIME ...THAT NO MATTER WHAT WE DO....ANY DUPED AV BECOMES DIRTY....SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT...TOO SOON TO TELL THO

D

Duge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
NOW THE BIG QUESTION IS....HOW DO WE TELL IF OUR DUPS BECOME DIRTIES? THERE IS NO PLATES CORRECT? AND ACCORDING TO SOME OF SUPR420'S COMMENTS AND THREADS ...THE PEGASUS AVS REMOVE OPTION GOES TOWARDS OUR DAILY SELL LIMIT....AND OBVIOUSLEY SO DOES THE SELL OPTION FOR THE OTHER AVS....BUT WHAT IF WE ARE WASTING OUR TIME?....WHAT IF ROCKSTAR WAS SMART ENOUGH THIS TIME ...THAT NO MATTER WHAT WE DO....ANY DUPED AV BECOMES DIRTY....SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT...TOO SOON TO TELL THO
Yeah i am willing to bet that even if someone finds a way to dupe planes, it will not be profitable and with no plates they could be considered dirty no matter what. R* knows we are going to try to dupe them so im sure they had that in mind when creating the air vehicle workshop.

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
Or maybe the AC's have hidden plates like some other vehicles... Like they are there but not visible/changeable. I think it was supr420 supr420 who posted about that some time ago, but I dont remember details.

Top Bottom
Login
Register