What's new

Discussion Using modded consoles to mess with infections?

• Thread starter Risking Perfect
  • Start date
  • Views 7,364
Risking Perfect

Risking Perfect

I'm not dead, Just deployed
Super Moderators
Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy Scaling the Mountain
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
What is everyone's opinion on all the theatre infections that are swarming Black Ops 2. Also, what do people think of using rgh's to counter these infections with hack vs hack menus or booting the infected people offline?

Personally, I have enjoyed messing with people using offhost menus by killing their lobbies with bs or getting people to quit leaving them with no games to join.

J

Jack22333444

Reaction score
Sin$
infections are aids and the only way to fight aids is with hvh to the extreme and booters

Risking Perfect

Risking Perfect

Super Moderators
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
infections are aids and the only way to fight aids is with hvh to the extreme and booters

I usually mess with them for a round or two and then boot them. Freak them out a bit by setting my name to zip codes or towns that their IP address comes up from.

J

Jack22333444

Reaction score
Sin$
I usually mess with them for a round or two and then boot them. Freak them out a bit by setting my name to zip codes or towns that their IP address comes up from.
100% I do the exact same thing they always message me after crying about it, what booter do you use?

Risking Perfect

Risking Perfect

Super Moderators
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It has been a while since I did it, but I used stressthem.

ItsBurn

ItsBurn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I feel like I’m the only one that uses infections to play legit games lol. I just force host and kick everybody cheating. Half the RGH users don’t even bother to grab host from me so I just kick them from the lobby until they stop joining. Lol

Risking Perfect

Risking Perfect

Super Moderators
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I feel like I’m the only one that uses infections to play legit games lol. I just force host and kick everybody cheating. Half the RGH users don’t even bother to grab host from me so I just kick them from the lobby until they stop joining. Lol
Using force host to play a legit game is understandable, I will play a legit game on my rgh if the host is playing legit. I may change my name to a gamertag I want but past that, I will play legit.

Top Bottom
Login
Register