What's new

Question Using Iphone for Cryptokey glitch instead of unicorn?

• Thread starter Knighton22
  • Start date
  • Views 907
Knighton22

Knighton22

Reaction score
Sin$
Recently I've come across someone mentioning a way to do the cryptokey glitch where you complete you're daily contract, than use the Unicorn program on a computer to lag switch and keep retrieving them in a different way. Instead of using Unicorn you need a jailbroken phone, the app store app "Fing", and a Jailbreak tweak called "NetKillUIbeta". Apparently this method works for PS4 as well as Xbox one. If anyone could shed some light on this I'd appreciate it, Thanks.
image.png
image.png

Last edited:
Knighton22

Knighton22

Reaction score
Sin$
Why did this get moved? I'm not talking about black ops 3 on mobile, just a method of using you're iOS device as some sort of lag switch

Upvote 0
Crooks

Crooks

6‮
VIP
Retired
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Why did this get moved? I'm not talking about black ops 3 on mobile, just a method of using you're iOS device as some sort of lag switch
Sorry, I meant to move it here as you would get more help from the users in this section. Anyways, what I used to do to make a lag switch with my phone was open the Speedtest app, select a server far away and then hit run. That lags your connection momentarily. As per the method you listed in your OP, I can't really help.

Upvote 0
Knighton22

Knighton22

Reaction score
Sin$
Speedtest? It's in the app store right? Not a default app. But as for the method I mentioned hearing above, the only reason I'd like to really figure it out than make a cryptokey glitch tutorial on how to do it that way because I was told that method works for PS4 also, which I don't think you could do it on PS4 the other way, at least people had trouble. As soon as I figure out how to, I'll put a picture up of the Fing app and the netKillUIbeta Cydia tweak to help more people kind of understand what I'm talking about.
image.png
image.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0
DesireHD

DesireHD

Reaction score
Sin$
Speedtest? It's in the app store right? Not a default app. But as for the method I mentioned hearing above, the only reason I'd like to really figure it out than make a cryptokey glitch tutorial on how to do it that way because I was told that method works for PS4 also, which I don't think you could do it on PS4 the other way, at least people had trouble. As soon as I figure out how to, I'll put a picture up of the Fing app and the netKillUIbeta Cydia tweak to help more people kind of understand what I'm talking about.
image.png
image.png
I tried this, after a few restarts of your device an app called NetkillUiBeta should be on your homescreen. I tried using it to lag my xbox connection but it didnt actually do anything.

Upvote 0
Knighton22

Knighton22

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, thank you. At least I know I'm not crazy lol. And I would have put a picture of the netKillUIbeta tweak but like you said, I didn't even see that as an app until I resprung/restarted my phone a couple times. It's pretty much pointless now that they patched the cryptokey glitch lol

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register