What's new

Unsolved Using Iphone for Cryptokey glitch instead of unicorn?

• Thread starter Knighton22
  • Start date
  • Views 673
K

Knighton22

Reaction score
Recently I've come across someone mentioning a way to do the cryptokey glitch where you complete you're daily contract, than use the Unicorn program on a computer to lag switch and keep retrieving them in a different way. Instead of using Unicorn you need a jailbroken phone, the app store app "Fing", and a Jailbreak tweak called "NetKillUIbeta". Apparently this method works for PS4 as well as Xbox one. If anyone could shed some light on this I'd appreciate it, Thanks.

Last edited:
K

Knighton22

Reaction score
Why did this get moved? I'm not talking about black ops 3 on mobile, just a method of using you're iOS device as some sort of lag switch

C

Crooks

6‮
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Why did this get moved? I'm not talking about black ops 3 on mobile, just a method of using you're iOS device as some sort of lag switch
Sorry, I meant to move it here as you would get more help from the users in this section. Anyways, what I used to do to make a lag switch with my phone was open the Speedtest app, select a server far away and then hit run. That lags your connection momentarily. As per the method you listed in your OP, I can't really help.

K

Knighton22

Reaction score
Speedtest? It's in the app store right? Not a default app. But as for the method I mentioned hearing above, the only reason I'd like to really figure it out than make a cryptokey glitch tutorial on how to do it that way because I was told that method works for PS4 also, which I don't think you could do it on PS4 the other way, at least people had trouble. As soon as I figure out how to, I'll put a picture up of the Fing app and the netKillUIbeta Cydia tweak to help more people kind of understand what I'm talking about.

Last edited:
D

DesireHD

Contributor
Reaction score
Speedtest? It's in the app store right? Not a default app. But as for the method I mentioned hearing above, the only reason I'd like to really figure it out than make a cryptokey glitch tutorial on how to do it that way because I was told that method works for PS4 also, which I don't think you could do it on PS4 the other way, at least people had trouble. As soon as I figure out how to, I'll put a picture up of the Fing app and the netKillUIbeta Cydia tweak to help more people kind of understand what I'm talking about.
I tried this, after a few restarts of your device an app called NetkillUiBeta should be on your homescreen. I tried using it to lag my xbox connection but it didnt actually do anything.

K

Knighton22

Reaction score
Yes, thank you. At least I know I'm not crazy lol. And I would have put a picture of the netKillUIbeta tweak but like you said, I didn't even see that as an app until I resprung/restarted my phone a couple times. It's pretty much pointless now that they patched the cryptokey glitch lol

T

TheBaconDeluxe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is the source

Top Bottom