Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

Using CommView to get IP's?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: World at War' started by Lulu, Jan 24, 2009 with 4 replies and 2,890 views.

1. Lulu

Lulu     Retired

Ratings:
    I looked at Nubble's bridging Tutorial on the GoW2 section, it's beating me by lots of nommies but that's not the point. The programs he put in there (CommView to find IP's, and ZoneAlarm Pro) could get IP's but I don't understand how. I would post a link, but I'm really lazy right now. So if anybody knows how to get IP's from Xbox LIVE to this computer, with ANY program, tell me.

2. ii CoRrUpT xX

ii CoRrUpT xX Contributor

Ratings:
  3. OP
    Lulu

Lulu     Retired

Ratings:
    Goddamnit! Lol :tongue:
    Could I atleast get an answer?

4. Hovi

Hovi Aaron is forever my ***** Retired

Ratings:
    Yes, you would have to use commview. It all depends on what type of setup you have, and what you plan on doing. But im sure its possible. Ill look into it. Zone Alarm doesnt do anything but filter your connections, and thats basicly the backbone of the bridge. So im sure on cod you would Start up Zone Alarm&(cain and abel if needed). Then Use commview to get ips. If you are host and you get the other teams ips, you could possibly boot them. I am not sure why you would do that though, the spot would get filled as soon as they left. Im pretty much the same as other games.....but I have not tried...so i may be wrong.

5. OP
    Lulu

Lulu     Retired

Ratings:
    Maybe I wanted to boost in Free-For-All (Challenges). It works pretty well :S