What's new

Discussion using COD Tool online?

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fatcho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have COD Tool and I used it for Single player campaign but I wanna ask if I can use it for private matches?

Before you complain that this was already posted I looked and I didnt find anything

S

sage971

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh you're cool. You joined what 10 days ago? looking to get 10th prestige? GTFO

Calm down, he answered your question. Private matches are only moddable though a JTAG, is that what you wanted to know?

xXiTzFRAGGY

xXiTzFRAGGY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh you're cool. You joined what 10 days ago? looking to get 10th prestige? GTFO
Sure did! I don't feel like making you feel like a idiot, So I won't even bother humiliating you. I joined for some help on .MAP modding. STFU, I hate people like you.

7SMatthew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fatcho. Relax. The kid gave you a straight, honest answer. "NO"

There is also no need to bring when people joined into the forum. 2007'r...

You need to relax.

Oh, btw. You asked a really dumb question.
laugh.gif

F

fatcho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought this site was for helping and stuff not for people that start flooding your post with trolls. I asked one question and I dont give a F*** if you think its a dumb question. Maybe an explanation like "you can only accomplish this with JTAG".

xXiTzFRAGGY

xXiTzFRAGGY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought this site was for helping and stuff not for people that start flooding your post with trolls. I asked one question and I dont give a F*** if you think its a dumb question. Maybe an explanation like "you can only accomplish this with JTAG".
You still can't accomplish it with a Jtag though...Injecting DVAR's yeah, but not using CodTool. You were flamed because you made a smart remark, just accept the answer they give you.

I Purple I

I Purple I

Se7en Swag
Reaction score
seriously though cod tool is only used for svg modding

StackOverflow

o0xIBrUnKhOrST

Getting There
Reaction score
This seems to be the holy question on this forum right now :blink:

Casualtyy

Casualtyy

Getting There
Experienced Veteran 10th Anniversary Jokester
Reaction score
Calm down guys. And what the guy a couple posts ahead of me said, you need a JTAG for online matches.

Coffee

Coffee

Getting There
Reaction score
I have COD Tool and I used it for Single player campaign but I wanna ask if I can use it for private matches?

Before you complain that this was already posted I looked and I didnt find anything
Nah, you can't. It's only for SVG modding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom