• Thread starter Atteam
  • Start date
  • Views 1,719
A

Atteam

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey everyone!

I recently just got my PS4 and I wanna use some of my old accounts from my PS3. I have this PSN account "atteam", it's made on my PS3 BEFORE I got it jailbroken and used a bit after I got CFW. My PS3 have been CID banned twice and some of my accounts have been banned as well, but NEVER that one. I really wanna keep my PS4 "clean", so I'm a bit scared of using the account since it has been usen on my CFW PS3.

My question is: Can I use the account "atteam" made on OFW PS3 and used a bit on CFW PS3 on my PS4, without any risk of the account getting banned and especially the PS4?

Thanks for your time
-Atteam

Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran MotM Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey everyone!

I recently just got my PS4 and I wanna use some of my old accounts from my PS3. I have this PSN account "atteam", it's made on my PS3 BEFORE I got it jailbroken and used a bit after I got CFW. My PS3 have been CID banned twice and some of my accounts have been banned as well, but NEVER that one. I really wanna keep my PS4 "clean", so I'm a bit scared of using the account since it has been usen on my CFW PS3.

My question is: Can I use the account "atteam" made on OFW PS3 and used a bit on CFW PS3 on my PS4, without any risk of the account getting banned and especially the PS4?

Thanks for your time
-Atteam
You shouldn't risk it because being online on a CFW you already taken the risk of getting account banned. So, if that account get banned then you're screwed. You won't be able to unban account, only your CFW can be unban with new console id.

Top Bottom
Login
Register