Usermap modding

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mod Help' started by Jeehs, Nov 17, 2008 with 22 replies and 1,156 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeehs

Jeehs Banned

Ratings:
    Okay, I modded Vallhalla to make about 100-150 tree with items like fusion coils, warthhogs, mongooses, Spike, Frag, fire, and plamsama grenades. But the map won't load on my 360,:cursing::cursing::cursing: WTF :cursing::cursing::cursing:I did it like a normal map. Is it becasue I had to much on the map? :?

2. Xpargas

Xpargas Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    does it say its corrupt? or is it just a black screen?

3. T3AB4GG3R117

T3AB4GG3R117 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Did you resign the maps to your profile and console ID's?

4. OP
    Jeehs

Jeehs Banned

Ratings:
    It loads in lobby like a normal map, but when I start it I go to a black screen and my 360 freezes. Yes I resigned and rehashed it

5. T3AB4GG3R117

T3AB4GG3R117 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Did you resign the maps to your profile and console ID's?

Make sure you signed to your ID's that is a common mistake.

6. dschu012

dschu012 Member

Ratings:
    There is a limit to 640 items

7. Xpargas

Xpargas Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    You probably tryed to spawn something you cant

amd teabagger if he reisgned with the wrong ids the map wouldnt even show up

8. unknown v2

unknown v2 VIP VIP

Ratings:
    Console ID is not needed.

9. OP
    Jeehs

Jeehs Banned

Ratings:
    Can U mod an Item into a tree in the "Mode" section on Fogre 2.3? Or I ran the map out of Money placing items to mod, i guess it was to many items.

10. Xpargas

Xpargas Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    the trees you can spawn are under bloc

• Like Like x 1
  11. dschu012

dschu012 Member

Ratings:
    Money shouldn't be a problem with modding

12. legendary xH2x

legendary xH2x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I have the similar problem i need someones help ok so ive been modding for like 1 month now when i do the mods and resign.After i put it on the xsata and go into it in forge it does not work anymore this is the resigner i use[​IMG]

the map works but the plasma grenades i paste to make them flags and it does not work anymore

PLEASE HELP its been working did bungie make something stop working for uploaded modded maps or something if not WTF am i doing wrong:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(:.(

13. sykonot

sykonot Newbie

Ratings:
    mines shows invalid,vids and maps, i mean i modded halo2 easily but im confused like crazy n e would b appreciated:frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown:

14. T3AB4GG3R117

T3AB4GG3R117 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Do not overuse smileys, and do not embed files as images. It is very annoying for everyone here.

Right now your mods will not even be showing up because all the public keyvaults have been banned.

If you do manage to get an unbanned keyvault, then you should save all of your modded maps to your keyvault.

To answer your question, you are probably are using the larger usermaps, 176 kb i believe. Normally they should be 116 kb. If you get the 176 kb usermaps then you should swap the tags twice in the hex editor.

(Correct me if im wrong, but im pretty sure the large usermap files are 176 kb.)

15. sykonot

sykonot Newbie

Ratings:
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    and u say dnt over due smileys but only used a million of them urself???ok wow
    but n e ways thnks 4 all the not really help
    and again dnt tlk s***to every1 about smileys wen ever u r worse than the rest with them:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

16. Xpargas

Xpargas Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    WTF are you talking about? he didnt use any smileys in his post

There are only smileys because he quoted that guy

17. sykonot

sykonot Newbie

Ratings:
    wow i love how a goofy guy like u r ganna tlk sh** n unlike no life lil nerds i dnt waste my life fkn up a perfeclty fine game,but thats u n i really couldnt care less dude tlk trash all u ganna do is make me laugh n bsides im not used of the damn site n e more so plz stfu n grow up:biggrin::thumbdown:

18. Xpargas

Xpargas Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Im not talking trash, i just said he didnt use smileys...which he didnt

go ahead and insult me, its just the internet, fighting gets you nowhere

19. sykonot

sykonot Newbie

Ratings:
    trust me i no that already n bsides it wont help me if i argue wit people from the only site i used to learn all my stuff from,otherwise i wouldve been cursing and bn retarded but i ddnt i was just making my come back like n e guy wit sum kinda pride would do

20. nickcas

nickcas Member

Ratings:
    lol, no one is talking trash, so I suggest you grow the **** up. You're fighting about smilies, what are you 11 years old?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.