• Thread starter Snowshredder34
  • Start date
  • Views 11,330
Q

Quonmozes

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks Xpargas!

Thanks!:cool: but ummmm...:S... I cant realy by stuff online:thumbdown:......do you think there for sale at any place like game stop or somthing?:?

Xpargas

Xpargas

Seasoned Member
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Quonmozes said:
Thanks Xpargas!

Thanks!:cool: but ummmm...:S... I cant realy by stuff online:thumbdown:......do you think there for sale at any place like game stop or somthing?:?

they used to but i dont think they carry them anymore, you can only get them online

L

Letol

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Quonmozes said:
Thanks Xpargas!

If you can't get anything online, go to Gamestop and buy a 120GB hard drive. Actually, look to see if it has a Microsoft Transfer Cable with it first before you buy it, mine did.

Xpargas

Xpargas

Seasoned Member
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Letol said:
If you can't get anything online, go to Gamestop and buy a 120GB hard drive. Actually, look to see if it has a Microsoft Transfer Cable with it first before you buy it, mine did.

Why would you spend $130 just to mod?

You can get a free cable

U

unleashedbeast

Reaction score
Sin$
map. files

This guide was the easiest to understand, and it really helped me getting started with modding. I was able to put pelicans into maps and some other cool stuff, but ive seen people use this same program and do so many more cool things that i just can't seem to do. This is probably a stupid question, but after you make your changes to a map. file and have it on your desktop, can anyone post them on here for download for others to put back into their hardrives? This is just an idea which may or may not work, but I think that if it did, it would spread some ideas around and you could show off your work.

L

Letol

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Xpargas said:
Why would you spend $130 just to mod?

You can get a free cable

My harddrive was already completely full, I needed a new one and it ended up coming with the cable, I was pretty happy lol

G

glaives

Reaction score
Sin$
everytime when i put my xbox 360 hdd back after modding it gives a disc read error and my usermap mods are unusable

B

Blinddassassin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know if they will give u free transfer cable if your consoles warranty is expired?

Q

Quonmozes

Reaction score
Sin$
hay I havent been on in a while but my free cable came in the mail. I just had some questions about it. I read the book on it and it said that I shouldnt put it in the computer it might ruin my computer (which my computer is kind of old so I dont care) and it said it would delete all my stuff on my hard drive(but that was for tracfering info to an other hard drive) I know I sound like a noob but I just want to show my friends how to do this so can anyone help me?

P

pattyricks

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
krazy kila said:
Does anyone know if they will give u free transfer cable if your consoles warranty is expired?

Can't hurt to try. But most likely they will.

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
krazy kila said:

I've gotten multiple cables from Years old 360s. Some of them I had to look through a pile of parts to find. When mine break I find out which chip is fried and swap it into a 360 where that was the piece it was missing, make one running 360. So I had to look for the cases.

C

chris42393

Reaction score
Sin$
this is a great post, for the longest time i couldnt find halo 3 on my harddrive until now thanks :w00t:

S

SPARTANCHRIS533

Reaction score
Sin$
Is it possible to use Halo 3 Toy Box to perform everything described here?:?

I did everything that this "NOOB FRIENDLY TUT"<_< told me to, and when I put the file back on my hardrive from the desktop it deleted my custom maps, game variants, screenshots, and films. The modded map didnt even show up when I tried to play it. What the heck happened?!?:cursing:

They say that because they don't want you to mod or tamper with any of the files on your hardrive. I use mine all the time (even though I can't figure out how to frickin mod:cursing:smile: and it hasn't done a thing to my computer. Its only a scare tactic.:thumbup:

offica1 g33k

offica1 g33k

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
EgotisticPain said:
I tried this, and nothing on the map got modded. I followed everything to the exact detail, and nothing.
same, and now when i plug in my hdd and start up xport, i cant find that map. the date is right but the time is wrong. it says i cant copy the file because it cant read it or something!! please help or pm:cursing:

the Modders Arsenal AIO link dosent work and i am using xport. i can do evenything up to the point of where you have to put the map back on the hdd. i drag i in, it shows the bar of progress and then it is not there!!!!:.(please help

now i got it to go on, because i am using xplorer 2 from halo 3 toy box. i moded it fine, but then it does not show up in the halo 3 forge or custom games lobby. it is just gone:?:?:cursing:

J

jaden360

Reaction score
Sin$
I did everything right but when i double click partition 3 nothing comes up any ideas on how to get the files to appear when i click on it.

G

Ghost In Black

░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓Ghost▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░
Reaction score
Sin$
jaden360 said:
I did everything right but when i double click partition 3 nothing comes up any ideas on how to get the files to appear when i click on it.
I can only get mine to show up when I'm using Xport360. (60gb HDD)
I've also been having the same problem of when I put the map back on my hard drive and try to play it it doesn't show up. Anyone know the solution? And yes I'm using Concept to rehash/resign.

I

iXPecTzZ

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys im new to the site, i have been watching the forums on this for while and after being familiar with film modding i can now do it fluently.
However i took this tut to mod a usermap, i did everything:
i:
Found the file, copied it to the desktop, and then dragged it into forge, the one in the link.
(The map is on guardian btw)
So i looked at the sections, i found the thing i put down and wanted to change (Military crate, big...) and it showed in the middle of the screen like it was supposed to, i changed the crate for a Haloring, so then i put that in.
I changed the name of the map, the author and the description, i then clicked resign all, and then injected it back onto my console and loaded up halo 3, the problem is, the map wasn't there.
What did i do wrong, was it because i changed the names and author?

Cheers.

X

xXMiracleManXx

Reaction score
Sin$
Someone needs to make a tutorial on how to use hex editor with it because I now theres a program called halo 3 tags i just forgot how to use it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register