Patched Useless inverse trigger

• Thread starter r1CK o5H4Y
  • Start date
  • Views 1,167
R

r1CK o5H4Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi guys and gals! First glitch I'm posting so sorry if it's extremely useless, but who knows.. maybe someone can use it.. somehow?

1. Equip a weapon
2. Pull out your phone
3. Hold LB (notice snapmatic turns transparent)
4. Press RT (cursor appears)
5. Aim and release LB

You will shoot upon releasing LB. Tried to see if it could work like a dead man's trigger for RPGs but alas, doesn't seem so. Sorry if this is an old one. Good day!

Last edited:
H

HYPN0SHR00M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So what you're saying is that you shoot with LB?

R

r1CK o5H4Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol pretty much but only when you let go and only one shot... make it count!

U

ultraSwifties

Reaction score
When you do this glitch, will it still appear as you are still using the phone camera? If so, you can get some surprise kills on people thinking they can walk up to you and kill you.

R

r1CK o5H4Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha thatd be sweet but unfortunately, don't think so. I was trying to figure out what the quick pic button combo or wtv was after but couldn't figure it out. But yea, holding LB (L1 if works on PS) just makes snapmatic icon go transparent. As soon as you press RT your character will stay aiming until you let go of LB

F

FPSLOVER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i surprise killed my friend using a homing missile because it doesn't go through the the full aiming animation. :smile: thanks

R

r1CK o5H4Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL awesome good work team. I was thinking of how to troll friends. Gotta try this, thanks!

Top Bottom