What's new

Patched Useless Glitch: Ride Motorcycles One Handed (freeze ride style animation)

OfficerWims

OfficerWims

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello Sinners, this is my first post, and it's a useless animation glitch that lets you ride one-handed on most motorcycles at any speed. The only things this would be good for are pictures/videos, or just to show off to your friends. (I'm actually unsure if other players can see it, let me know.)​
  1. Become an MC President.​
  2. Get on your motorcycle and open the interaction menu.​
  3. Make sure your Ride Style is set to relaxed. If it isn't make it so then back out of the menu and go back in.​
  4. With the menu open, start to slowly drive forward until you see your character's hand come off the handles and continue driving at that same speed.​
  5. At the same time, press left/right on the d-pad to set the style to regular and close the interaction menu.​
Ta-daa! You can now ride one handed at any speed. Should work on most bikes but doesn't seem to work on faggios. Bumping into things, coming to a complete stop, and getting off of your motorcycle resets the animation but you can shoot and use melee weapons (the left hand goes back on the handles but comes off when you stop shooting).​
Video:​

TacticallyChaotic

TacticallyChaotic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello Sinners, this is my first post, and it's a useless animation glitch that lets you ride one-handed on most motorcycles at any speed. The only things this would be good for are pictures/videos, or just to show off to your friends. (I'm actually unsure if other players can see it, let me know.)​
  1. Become an MC President.​
  2. Get on your motorcycle and open the interaction menu.​
  3. Make sure your Ride Style is set to relaxed. If it isn't make it so then back out of the menu and go back in.​
  4. With the menu open, start to slowly drive forward until you see your character's hand come off the handles and continue driving at that same speed.​
  5. At the same time, press left/right on the d-pad to set the style to regular and close the interaction menu.​
Ta-daa! You can now ride one handed at any speed. Should work on most bikes but doesn't seem to work on faggios. Bumping into things, coming to a complete stop, and getting off of your motorcycle resets the animation but you can shoot and use melee weapons (the left hand goes back on the handles but comes off when you stop shooting).​
Video:​

Might just be animation, but theres some fun to be had. Nicely found, and well posted too. Thanks, and welcome to Se7enSins! :thumbsup:

ISaacG

ISaacG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I always wanted my character to keep one hand off the bars while going top speed, nice find!

BadArcade

BadArcade

Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you. I was really bothered that you can only get the animation going slow.