What's new

Patched Use Hydra in The Prison Break Heist Finale!

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

1. Join/start Prison Break Finale​
  2. Request/ make yourself demolitions​
  3. Steal the Prison bus and destroy it​
  4. Request your Hydra from the MOC​
  5. Protect the Velum until ground team is done you will not see the enemy jet on the radar. You have to follow the Velum and they won’t be far away:wink:
  6. Steal the Buzzard and complete the mission:wink:

Last edited:
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice find, but you need to have the Hydra glitched in the MOC...
YES! That’s actually pretty easy...
You need a full hangar and a full garage with a car you are willing to save over:wink:
And of course you need personal vehicle storage in you MOC and a car to transfer to your garage:wink:

EmUlAtOr13

EmUlAtOr13

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You need a full hangar and a full garage with a car you are willing to save over:wink:
And of course you need personal vehicle storage in you MOC and a car to transfer to your garage:wink:
Well, I tought it was much harder. Thanks a lot!!

C

Captainfrog11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I always flew behind one of the jets coming for me. that would make the AI don't know what to do so they would just fly arround.
Finisched that heist without having to destroy any jets.

djbackwardss

djbackwardss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

1. Join/start Prison Break Finale​
  2. Request/ make yourself demolitions​
  3. Steal the Prison bus and destroy it​
  4. Request your Hydra from the MOC​
  5. Protect the Velum until ground team is done you will not see the enemy jet on the radar. You have to follow the Velum and they won’t be far away:wink:
  6. Steal the Buzzard and complete the mission:wink:

Hell yeah bro! Lol rockstar won't like this. It's an awesome exploit that we should have available anyways.

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I always flew behind one of the jets coming for me. that would make the AI don't know what to do so they would just fly arround.
Finisched that heist without having to destroy any jets.
You are correct sir... that is the way to do it if you don’t have a hydra:wink:
If you do you may as well have some fun:wink: 
Hell yeah bro! Lol rockstar won't like this. It's an awesome exploit that we should have available anyways.
All thanks to you brother:wink:

gl1tangerine

gl1tangerine

Trevors left nipple
Reaction score
Sin$
Great find OP thanks!

Been a longgggg time but might just have to fire a prison break up :smile:

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Great find OP thanks!

Been a longgggg time but might just have to fire a prison break up :smile:
It works well for many setups too...
I have been having a lot of fun surprising noobs with The Hydra in their setups:wink:
I have kind of been
hi jacking their missions... lol:wink:

WarriorofAnubis

WarriorofAnubis

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
this made me laugh. call your hydra and do the Humane Labs setup where you have to steal a hydra, just go trade them

Hurricanes_16

Hurricanes_16

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I cant fly a hydra so ive been switching between the Savage and buzzard been getting some interesting msgs lol

WarriorofAnubis

WarriorofAnubis

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
i need to get my savage in the MOC swap it out with the buzzard

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yep, this works.
I have a ruiner 2000 in my moc. Used the sp-mp method to get them in my garage. (ruiner 2000 phantom wedge ramp buggy...ect)
Cost 1million to get it to use it. And costs that every time to swap them out. If you have invisible ruiner 2000 in garage just put a car in the moc then drive that car to the garage where the ruiner 2000 is... (Make sure garage with ruiner is full) Then move the ruiner to your moc. Then you need to change the moc from personal vehicle storage to weapon and vehicle weapon. This will move the ruiner 2000 to an invisible storage. Then simply request when in missions or heists. (FYI also works to get use of apc in heists...)
Anyway, just thought I would share that bit of info. Also, you can request the vehicle in your moc but for some reason until it changes from the first instruction it never shows up. So like in prison break planes mission you need to call it in after it says take out the gang. Which is after drive to sandy shores airfield. For contact missions just straight up call it in spawns right next to you.
Dont worry about the cost. If you did this via sp-mp then it really only costs half an oppressor. Hehe.

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
this made me laugh. call your hydra and do the Humane Labs setup where you have to steal a hydra, just go trade them
Exactly:wink:
If you use it in that setup you don’t have to hit any checkpoints..
You can fly right to the carrier and steal the hydra:wink:

WarriorofAnubis

WarriorofAnubis

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Exactly:wink:
If you use it in that setup you don’t have to hit any checkpoints..
You can fly right to the carrier and steal the hydra:wink:
i was thinking of using my buzzard for it. that Dinghy sucks. and you can land right on the flight deck and avoid the stupid gunfights

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
i was thinking of using my buzzard for it. that Dinghy sucks. and you can land right on the flight deck and avoid the stupid gunfights
If you fly right to the hydra you can steal it... no issues... if you let off one round/ missile you will be instantly blown up:wink:

WarriorofAnubis

WarriorofAnubis

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
If you fly right to the hydra you can steal it... no issues... if you let off one round/ missile you will be instantly blown up:wink:
Good to know. I will have to try that at some point. Has anyone tried to use a cargo bob in the deliver emp mission to drop it where it has to go?

rodd1981

rodd1981

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can confirm that it works for all pacific heist setups.

The steps that I usually do:

1 - Use the method provided by OP to store any Pegasus aircraft into your garage.
2 - Store any vehicle that you don't care into the MOC, drive it out of MOC and go to the garage where you aircraft is store and replace it.
3 - During the heist setup, request it via the interaction menu.

PS: I tried to request it on pacific finale (after exiting the bank) but the option doesn't seem to be available (please let us know if you guys find any workaround).

PS2: I usually have to replace the aircraft stored in MOC with a regular vehicle (when I want to switch the aircraft stored in MOC), so you'll end up losing it (make sure that you have 2+ aircraft that you like stored in garage if you plan to switch the aircraft stored in MOC).

Last edited:
GAMER TV

GAMER TV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok I don’t know what’s going on but maybe I am lucky. I have vehicle and gun workshop in bay 2 and bay 3 and bay 1 is turrets but my hydra is still stored there. Is it for everyone or it’s just me ??

Top Bottom
Login
Register