What's new

Discussion [USB]Pregame Gamertag Changer

G

gamer7112

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Went back to the good old WaW and decided to make a little something I have yet to see done so here you go. Changes your pregame name to a preset I have but with a little HxD magic it shouldn't be hard to change it :tongue:. And yes this obviously works on retails since its a savegame mod :wink:.
d4831b999d1f0ceaeac3a030a23eeb1d.png
Download
Mirror
Virus Scan

Last edited:
jordb

jordb

Developer
Reaction score
Sin$
Went back to the good old WaW and decided to make a little something I have yet to see done so here you go. Changes your pregame name to a preset I have but with a little HxD magic it shouldn't be hard to change it :tongue:. And yes this obviously works on retails since its a savegame mod :wink:.
Download
Virus Scan
Nice work :tongue:

Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Modder Frame In Gold Pumpking
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry to bump
I have no idea how in the world you manged to figure this one out, I cross compared to a normal gamesave and just wow lmao, but anyways I unjumbled the text string and made my own, so thanks for this, it's pretty neat!
2njeczn.jpg

G

gamer7112

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry to bump
I have no idea how in the world you manged to figure this one out, I cross compared to a normal gamesave and just wow lmao, but anyways I unjumbled the text string and made my own, so thanks for this, it's pretty neat!
2njeczn.jpg
Buffer overflow through the savegame system allowing arbitrary code execution

Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Modder Frame In Gold Pumpking
Reaction score
Sin$
Buffer overflow through the savegame system allowing arbitrary code execution
Nice! I attempted to do this on mw2 to have a gamertag change on spec ops, it ended in console freeze on Resume Game, upon my second test, it said my scripts didn't match lol.

G

gamer7112

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice! I attempted to do this on mw2 to have a gamertag change on spec ops, it ended in console freeze on Resume Game, upon my second test, it said my scripts didn't match lol.
You'll need to know PowerPC to write your own ROP chain using gadgets found within the mw2 default.xex

Moxhification

Moxhification

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Download
Mirror
Virus Scan
very snazzy

Top Bottom
Login
Register