What's new

Discussion [USB]Pregame Gamertag Changer

G

gamer7112

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Went back to the good old WaW and decided to make a little something I have yet to see done so here you go. Changes your pregame name to a preset I have but with a little HxD magic it shouldn't be hard to change it :tongue:. And yes this obviously works on retails since its a savegame mod :wink:.
Download
Mirror
Virus Scan

Last edited:
L

LAlN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice Release!! Makes this old game great again :tongue:

P

pLTPF

I am NOT LeafyIsHere
Reaction score
I promise gamer is one of the smartest people I know.

J

jordb

Developer
Reaction score
Went back to the good old WaW and decided to make a little something I have yet to see done so here you go. Changes your pregame name to a preset I have but with a little HxD magic it shouldn't be hard to change it :tongue:. And yes this obviously works on retails since its a savegame mod :wink:.
Download
Virus Scan
Nice work :tongue:

L

lol

Was Here
Reaction score
This is awesome. You tried this on MW2 or any other cod?

C

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Reaction score
Sorry to bump
I have no idea how in the world you manged to figure this one out, I cross compared to a normal gamesave and just wow lmao, but anyways I unjumbled the text string and made my own, so thanks for this, it's pretty neat!

G

gamer7112

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to bump
I have no idea how in the world you manged to figure this one out, I cross compared to a normal gamesave and just wow lmao, but anyways I unjumbled the text string and made my own, so thanks for this, it's pretty neat!
Buffer overflow through the savegame system allowing arbitrary code execution

C

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Reaction score
Buffer overflow through the savegame system allowing arbitrary code execution
Nice! I attempted to do this on mw2 to have a gamertag change on spec ops, it ended in console freeze on Resume Game, upon my second test, it said my scripts didn't match lol.

G

gamer7112

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice! I attempted to do this on mw2 to have a gamertag change on spec ops, it ended in console freeze on Resume Game, upon my second test, it said my scripts didn't match lol.
You'll need to know PowerPC to write your own ROP chain using gadgets found within the mw2 default.xex

G

gamer7112

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Added a mirror download link

Top Bottom