What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Solved USB or Tansfer Cable... Please Help

• Thread starter GRIMMO123
  • Start date
  • Views 383
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GRIMMO123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, transfer cables are now available to buy and i was wondering if i wanted to start modding with a transfer cable or USB... What can you do more with transfer cable or usb. So what im asking is... is trnsfer cable better? why? and what more can you do with a tranfer cable?.... Thanks Guys Pease Help

Gunz

Gunz

Gunz Iz Teh Hax
Reaction score
Sin$
now that the xbox 360 supports usb connectivity they are basically the same this the majority of the modifications you could do with a transfer cable can be done via USB.

Upvote 0
Jas0n

Jas0n

Can't DDoS
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
USB deffinitly. Its alot easier then a transfer cable IMO

Upvote 0
G

GRIMMO123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so would you reccomend buying a usb with like 1g storage then?

Upvote 0
Ripper

Ripper

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
It's slightly easier to use a transfer cable but a USB will do everything the same. So, either one works fine.

Upvote 0
Jas0n

Jas0n

Can't DDoS
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Make sure though if your going to be using a USB that you get one that is at LEAST 1 gb, or it will not work with your xbox.

Upvote 0
S

SL1M SH4DY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
def get transfer cable...its worth the 20. you can transfer files and programs for a jtag directly to the hard drive rather than copying it to a disc...basically it just makes things a lot more direct and easy.

Upvote 0
em for mikey

em for mikey

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
If your trying to Put stuff onto your Jtag like patches and such i would use a USB if your trying to mod Gamerscore, Gamertag, ETC... use a transfer cable its a easier process.

Upvote 0
Nick 7s

Nick 7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Transfer cables are better IMO it's less work u dont have to transfer everything back and forth plus u have more space to store stuff

Transfer cables are better IMO it's less work u dont have to transfer everything back and forth plus u have more space to store stuff

Upvote 0
renegade770

renegade770

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If your trying to Put stuff onto your Jtag like patches and such i would use a USB if your trying to mod Gamerscore, Gamertag, ETC... use a transfer cable its a easier process.
pfffttt. if you have a jtag just use ftp. no need to take all the time with a usb. but i can almost guarantee that he doesnt have a jtag considering he hasnt done usb or transfer cable mods yet, and wouldnt know what to do with a jtag.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register