What's new

Tutorial [USB]How to mod Call Of Duty World At War Multiplayer & Zombies [No Jailbreak or JTAG]

ZoZo

ZoZo

Adventure begins where fear ends.
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Bug Finder
Reaction score
Sin$
Updated the links. Everything's working.

ZoZo

ZoZo

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
it says it is corrup

ted and i am unable to use it
Delete it all and re-do the steps. I believe it's dated corrupted before for me. I haven't done this in a very long time.

XeXAkimboz

XeXAkimboz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When Load Up The Game The Mods Don't Work For Some Reason Please Help 
I do every step the Tut Tells Me To And Still Nothing

ZoZo

ZoZo

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
When Load Up The Game The Mods Don't Work For Some Reason Please Help 
I do every step the Tut Tells Me To And Still Nothing
Try to re-do the steps and over-write everything. That's happened to me a couple of times, I no longer have a PS3 or a 360 so I can't re-create the issue. You may have to be more detailed in what's happening so I can help.

XeXAkimboz

XeXAkimboz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Try to re-do the steps and over-write everything. That's happened to me a couple of times, I no longer have a PS3 or a 360 so I can't re-create the issue. You may have to be more detailed in what's happening so I can help.
I Format Flash Drive Make PS3 Folder Put The Mod Menu SP.CFG and MP.CFG In Root Of Flash Drive Rite Next To The PS3 Folder And Then I Put The BLUS File In The SAVEDATA Folder The I Overwrite My Save Load The Game And The Mods Don't Pop Up 
What Am I Doing Wrong??

ZoZo

ZoZo

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I Format Flash Drive Make PS3 Folder Put The Mod Menu SP.CFG and MP.CFG In Root Of Flash Drive Rite Next To The PS3 Folder And Then I Put The BLUS File In The SAVEDATA Folder The I Overwrite My Save Load The Game And The Mods Don't Pop Up 
What Am I Doing Wrong??
9. Drag "ModMenus"(With the contents inside), "MPMods", and "SPMods" into the root of your USB.
Don't just drag MPMods and SPMods, drag over "ModMenus" into the root as well.

ZoZo

ZoZo

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a download for BLES-00354?
The one I provided should work for everyone. If it doesn't work for you, I'll be home in about 5 hours and I can link you to it.

Mihsah

Mihsah

Reaction score
Sin$
The one I provided should work for everyone. If it doesn't work for you, I'll be home in about 5 hours and I can link you to it.
I appreciate the help.

I'm gonna explain what I've done so far (what didn't seem to work):
I deleted my save file, because when copying BLUS30912 it doesn't overwrite my current save file.
When I start the game I think the save file is being ignored because it's from a different region.
Instead, the game just creates a new save file that does correspond with my region.
So, I tried to convert the region with a param sfo editor by Adolstools which ended up corrupting the file.
Then I decided to resign the save file with [PS3] Save Resigner 2.0 which fixed the corruption.
However, this all didn't seem to work, sk8erlewis's welcome screen doesn't come at the start screen.

EDIT:
Could you explain the importance of this specific save file? What does it do?
I understand that PRF files are used to load the mods. No need to explain it anymore.

Last edited:
Mihsah

Mihsah

Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, so I found some already patched PARAM files in this thread and they seem make the save file work for my region, but the mods still don't load.

Last edited:
ZoZo

ZoZo

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, so I found some already patched PARAM files in this thread and they seem make the save file work for my region, but the mods still don't load.
Alright I'll see what's going on, give me a few hours to be home.

Mihsah

Mihsah

Reaction score
Sin$

Hi there,

Sorry for the late reply. I haven't downloaded that file yet, however, the sk8erlewis mods work now. Well... partially. In the GRAD0_MP and GRAD0_SP it was trying to execute a file with the name ZombieMod.cfg and Zombie.cfg while the files in the sk8erlewis mods were called MPMods.cfg and SPMods.cfg or something. I changed the names in the GRAD0 files and the sk8erlewis startup showed, but now it shows different errors in-game. I'll attach a picture.
RtPzxPL.jpg

I actually already found another another mod menu that worked for me no problem, but this one seems to offer a lot more so I'll just play around with the files until I for some reason get it right. Thanks for your help.

EDIT:
Umm... the "Mod Menus" folder has a space between Mod and Menus. Will simply removing that space fix the commands? I'll try it out tomorrow because it's kinda late now and I only just noticed that.

EDIT2:
Mods are working now, but when playing zombies I can't exit out of the multi mod menu. What are the controls?

Last edited:
iiZ3NT MODZ

iiZ3NT MODZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you help me out, I used horizon to get mods a few weeks ago and now it's not working when I go to delete profile id

ZoZo

ZoZo

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you help me out, I used horizon to get mods a few weeks ago and now it's not working when I go to delete profile id
I never used Horizon so I can't help you with that.

Kinji0211

Kinji0211

Reaction score
Sin$
I tried it 10 times and I read the directions carefully. Yet, I don't see the red text in the start menu.

Top Bottom
Login
Register