• Thread starter Resonance
  • Start date
  • Views 1,722
R

Resonance

The Sound Guy
Retired
Reaction score
So I've gotten my hands on a Titan One USB Mod/Enhancer for my PS4 controller but I'm yet to set it up and put it to use. Was curious if anyone here has already used it in zombies and maybe share their thoughts on it?

I know the most useful one would probably be the Jitter Mod which would be OP on a PAP'd Brecci. I've seen videos of it being used on multiplayer and that thing is a no joke. Have you tried it at all on any weapons or are you looking to do it soon?

K

KaliNeverForgets

Reaction score
I actually had a modded ps4 controller with a Raspberry pi zero inside, ps3 controller battery and 43 self programmed mods (costs about 24,43€ for almost all parts.. I got the ps3 battery from my broken ps3 controller)

My opinion and Experience: if you already very good with the stock controller then you will need some time to learn how to use all this mods like the Jitter, rapid fire, zombie auto aim, drop aim shot, quick scope, 360 shoot and many other mods but if you're a beginner then you learn pretty fast how to use it

C

Cornstolwijk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually had a modded ps4 controller with a Raspberry pi zero inside, ps3 controller battery and 43 self programmed mods (costs about 24,43€ for almost all parts.. I got the ps3 battery from my broken ps3 controller)

My opinion and Experience: if you already very good with the stock controller then you will need some time to learn how to use all this mods like the Jitter, rapid fire, zombie auto aim, drop aim shot, quick scope, 360 shoot and many other mods but if you're a beginner then you learn pretty fast how to use it
I really want a good modded controller, but if I have to buy a new one with mods they are about €150 which is ****ing expensive. Do you know a cheaper site or something?

K

KaliNeverForgets

Reaction score
K

KaliNeverForgets

Reaction score
every mod is triggered by "hotkeys" for example I can bind the R3 + L1 to trigger the jitter mode.
You can easy program the hotkeys with the manual included with the controller.. the best feature about this controller is that you can completely deactivate the cheats if you don't need it :wink: you will not accidentally trigger this mods at games like nfs or far cry4 where the game actually crash XD

Top Bottom