What's new

Discussion USB CFG Online/Offline Zombie Mods for OFW [Bread V1.6]

K

KyleGamin

Reaction score
Sin$
New Version is live! If you have an older version of my CFG be sure to upgrade!
Whats the link

Void_7

Void_7

Reaction score
Sin$
Yo Nothingbutbread, long time no see lol, i think i'd rather just stick with you're CFG, i'm way used to it now, i got a question tho, do you by chance play GTA4 online? if so do you have mods installed? mod menu? just wondering because i do and i play online all the time and was just curious, i have a custom version of MD Extend v7.1 i do believe, it's dope bro, if you don't have gta4 i highly recommend it, although you will need a few things to install the mod menu, 1. a USB thumbdrive 2. disc copy of gta4 and not any other version, 3. laptop/PC obviously and 4. the mod menu file, if you have gta4 and want to play bro or anyone for that matter add me on ps3, psn ID is > Meximods_7 < anyways yeah bro peace and well done on the CFG, i love it.

F

FBI Buffalo

Reaction score
Sin$
Yo i think you mixed up the L2 R2 commands in the list, or my binds must be messing up

ImStylinOnYaBro

ImStylinOnYaBro

Reaction score
Sin$
hello, fairly new to this. where would i find a modded patch to be able to use these in a private match with friends?

U

Umbre314

Umbreon 2.0
Reaction score
Sin$
hello, fairly new to this. where would i find a modded patch to be able to use these in a private match with friends?
You would need to have a jailbroken ps3 to take it online. You don't need one to take it offline.
A PS3 (No Jailbreak needed for offline)
That means you do need one to take it online.
So basically unless you have a cfw, you can't.

ImStylinOnYaBro

ImStylinOnYaBro

Reaction score
Sin$
You would need to have a jailbroken ps3 to take it online. You don't need one to take it offline.
That means you do need one to take it online.
So basically unless you have a cfw, you can't.

ok thanks. i thought he was referring to the backup mod or something when saying "modded patch". this works a treat offline, shame i can't play online.

S

Simga

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Update got it working on my save a couple days ago lol so fun. if you have a patch.ff you can just do stuff at will in any lobby without needing host for the most part

Top Bottom
Login
Register