What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Discussion USB CFG Online/Offline Zombie Mods for OFW [Bread V1.6]

Nothingbutbread

Nothingbutbread

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys/gals. Today I am releasing my personal Black ops 1 USB CFG OFW zombies mods. These mods are designed to be easy to use and designed to work with all Zombies maps. These mods will work offline for everyone and online for those who are running the Black ops 1 modded patch (PS3 users can obtain this though a modded backup) and/or running CFW.
The 2.7 Update adds in additional DLC Surport such as the ability to spawn World War Wall weapons such as the Thompson and STG 44. Several bug fixes are also included.

Requirements to use:
A PS3 (No Jailbreak needed for offline), USB Storage device, DISK version of Black ops or ISO [Pirated Version] 1. *Digital will not work*, a computer running Windows with a USB Port.

Link to download the CFG *updated to 2.7*
Main CFG link [All Map support Version]
https://www.mediafire.com/?tsm8mb2zkmg424t
Main CFG Virus scan
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...cbb3182d4b0ed8695fec622f/analysis/1455929529/
CFG Base
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/wmq9jc25tt8lg02/nbbbo1zcfgbase.cfg
Virus scan of the CFG base:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...87d30e89eba6d1a503395274/analysis/1456283932/
Modded game save that loads CFG: *Need to resign to use*
http://www.mediafire.com/file/87e71kr4g5blx5s/BLUS30591-AUTO-.zip
Virus Scan of Modded game save:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...be179faaf8e601bf712848a5/analysis/1482015633/

To use:
Method #1:
1) Download Redeyes Black ops game save editor and download my CFG, link to my CFG V2.7 is above. [Red eye's official links to his game save editor seem to be dead as of 10/3/26]
2) Rename your USB Flashdrive to "DEV_USB000"
3) Put the following code into your GPAD0_SP.PRF and GPAD0_CM.PRF files: exec "../../../dev_usb000/nbbbo1mods" in your GPD. Put the CFG file on your flash drive, in no folders. 4) Update your GPD data on your flash drive with the new one created. --> PS3/SAVEDATA
5) Use like a normal GPD data mod.
Method #2:
1) Download: PS3 Game resigner V2.0 [Google it, there are a NGU and a PS3hax links for you to use] there are tutorials on how to use it there. You will also need my download my CFG and a game save that loads it. You will need to install the PS3 game resigner application.
2) Grab your GPD off your PS3 by going into Black ops after playing Mutiplayer, Campaign and Zombies at least once. Copy it to a USB Flash drive then plug it into your computer.
3) Copy off your gamesave to the desk top [Located in PS3/SAVEDATA] (you may to place this into a random folder as to not conflict with the downloaded gamesave) Make sure you note the Black ops gavesave's folder name. If its not the same as the downloaded save, you will have an extra step to do.
4) If your gamesave's folder name doesn't match the downloaded gamesave's folder name, go to rename and copy the text or write it down some where convenient.
Open up the game save resigner, Go to "Open", browse to the downloaded gamesave then click it. It should show the game and some random numbers and letters. Then go to load from Param.SFO, browse to your gamesave then click its Param.SFO file. If the gamesave's names didn't match, go to the region, then load from Param.SFO then click on your saves Param.SFO.
5) Now click resign, once its done. Copy the Modded save to your Flashdrive into the SAVADATA folder located in the PS3 folder. Override the save there. Copy the CFG to the USB's Root [Not in any folders]
6) Rename the flashdrive to "DEV_USB000" then plug in into your PS3's Right most USB slot.
7) Copy it and over ride the save, when the game boots, if it doesn't complain about the save not being yours, you did it all right and now have loaded the CFG.

Update: How to update Mods to my most recent version 2.7
To update to my more current version simply download the file again from the same link, then replace the one thats on your flashdrive.

When in game: You will notice the background colors of the scoreboard change as each menu is selected. When the menu you want is selected, press the arrow keys to use the option. Red is binded to normal operations.

WARNING: Will not work with the digital version of Black ops 1.
Need to use either the Disk version or to boot Black ops 1 from a .iso file [CFW Only] for the CFG to load.

Features:
> *Toggle your POV in game with out needing host
> *Kill your self causing you to enter a weird state that either restarts the game or leaves you POV floating your ragdolled body, can be engaged in noclip and 3rd person to create a flying gravity defying corpse.
> *World at War map support, you can spawn WaW Wall weapons with the push of a button!
> Spawn just about any gun that appears in the mystery box individually with the push of a button with out host.
> Get to any round fast with my skip rounds utility. 2 player round 99 games can be completed under 75 minutes! Works with out host *Much faster with a modded host*
> Adjust zombies health, troll your team with infinite health zombies or help them with instant kill zombies. Or delete the zombies that are spawned.
> All buttons can be used normally.
> Things such as timescale, gravity, Zombie movement and player speed are adjustable as host.
> DLC support. Spawn the Sickle, Scavenger, VR-11, Baby gun, Moons Zap guns guns. ect.
> Designed to work effectively for ANY normal zombies map (Buggy on Dead ops Arcade).
> Refill your ammo quickly and effectively.
> Custom colored Ping bars, ammo and grenade indicators.
> Custom scoreboard configuration.
> Easily editable, remove or add your own tweaks with out needing to edit the GPD data. Editing notes are left within CFG.
> Force host (Disabled by default, enable it though uncommenting it in the CFG)
> Scoreboard colors change as you activate different menus.
> Practically infinite ammo
> Enhanced perks: Triple tap, Super Juggernog and Super speed reload.
> Kick menu, Get rid of the people you don't like in game with ease.
* = New feature in the most recent mod update
Here is the long list of Key binds so you have a reference sheet.
[/
Keybinds:

CFG Version: 2.7 Official Keybinds
Select Button:
<>: Activates One-time use Dvars, Toggles Scoreboard, Refills ammo
Up: [Host Only] Toggles Timescale
Down: [Host Only] Toggles Player speed
Left: [Host Only] Toggles Gravity
Right: [Host Only] Toggles If Zombies are frozen or not

Left Anolog stick, Down
Up: No clip
Down: God mode
Left: Notarget
Right: Drop weapon

Left Anolog stick, Up
Up: Regular Operations
Down: Regular Operations
Left: Regular Operations
Right: Regular Operations

Left Anolog Stick, Left
Up: Give Gailil
Down: Give Ak-47
Left: Give Spectre
Right: Give Ray gun

Left Anolog Stick Right
Up: Give Aug
Down: Give Commando
Left: Give RPK
Right: Give HK21

L2/LT
Up: Give Upgraded Vr-11
Down: Give Upgraded Scavenger
Left: Give Upgraded Zap Guns
Right: Give Wonderwaffule

R2/RT
Up: Give Upgraded Baby gun
Down: Give Minigun
Left: Give Thundergun
Right: Give Winters Howl

R1/RB
Up: Set Zombie health to 999,999,999 (Practically unkillable) 10,000 Upgraded Sniper Shoots to the Head to kill!
Down: Set Zombie Health to 1 (Instant Kill)
Left: Set Zombie Health to 50,000
Right: Delete all Zombies

L1/LB
Up: Give WaW STG42
Down: Give WaW Tompson
Left: Give CZ75
Right: Give Bowie Knife

Left Anolog stick Push in
Up: Give Sickle
Down: Give WaW BAR (Browning Auto Riffle)
Left: Give WaW Double barrel Shotgun
Right: Give Pack-a-Punch Knuckle crack animation

Triangle/"Y" button
Up: Kick Player 1
Down: Kick Player 3
Left: Kick Player 2
Right: Kick player 4

Square/"X" Button
Up: [Host Only] Toggle Player backwards movement speed
Down: [Host Only] Disable AI Spawn
Left: Restarts game, If all players in game are in down state, will cause you fall to the ground and do nothing.
Right: Toggles 1st or 3rd person POV.

"X"/ "A" Button
Up: Give China lake
Down: Give L196a1
Left: Give FnFal
Right: Give Hs10

"O" / "B"Button
Up: Give Spas12
Down: Give Cross bow
Left: Give Balistic Knife
Right: Give Cz Dual Weild

Start:
Up: Zombie deletion sequence ... Activate needed mods before hand, while active, commands and most interactions and disabled. Press several times for increased length of burst.

Left Anolog stick Push in (Melee)
Up: Give M27 law
Down: Give Famas
Left: give G11
Right: Give Python

Note: This mod set was designed around PS3. The Buttons on Left of "/" are PS3 Key binds, The Buttons on Right of "/" are Equivelent XBOX360 Binds.
How to use/install: [PS3]
Just watch my youtube video If your clueless on how to edit your GPD Data.
Skip to 7:50 if you want to learn to how set up your GPD data to use the CFG.]

Wow: Almost 10,000 views and over 1,000 downloads of the CFG Mod, you guys are awesome!

Last edited:
Nothingbutbread

Nothingbutbread

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
is it a menu or binds cuz i have binds but want a menu
There is no way to make an text based menu for OFW on Black ops zombies (there are some for jailbreak users). This is a complex set of binds with various color coding. Its as close to a "menu" as you can get on OFW.

Nothingbutbread

Nothingbutbread

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just updated my CFG mods to V2.3. The big thing that is added is command set I like to call "Skip rounds" Its a utility that mimics a Jailbreak RTM tool I saw for Black ops, allows you to run though rounds rapidly by eliminating inefficiency in killing zombies as they spawn. When combined with high time scale results 99 runs takeing just over an hour. The best part all you gotta do is press the Start button a bunch of times rapidly every 7 or so minutes and wait for rounds to pass. No repetitive spamming of a button!

B

bookworm0027

Reaction score
Sin$
Followed the instructions to the letter and it does not work at all.......

Nothingbutbread

Nothingbutbread

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Soooooo...any clue as to why your CFG doesn't work?
Hmm, first check to make sure you did all of the following things. ( I assume your on PS3)
Rename USB Stick to "DEV_USB000"
Make sure your OFFLINE if your not running a working Modified patch.
Put the USB stick in the RIGHT most USB port on the PS3.
The CFG file doesn't have a "(1)" or (X)" at the end. Just just be named "nbbbo1mods"
Did you put the CFG in the root of the Flashdrive (not in any folders).

Inside your GPD, did you generate all files when setting it up? You should have 8 files in your GPD.
In your SP and CM files ... did you delete everything then put the line [ exec "../../../dev_usb000/nbbbo1mods" ] in both files with the exec at the beginning with no spaces between the start of the line.
Check to make sure you did everything right. CFG mods are more sensitive to errors than regular GPD mods are.

Last edited:
B

bookworm0027

Reaction score
Sin$
Hmm, first check to make sure you did all of the following things. ( I assume your on PS3)
Rename USB Stick to "DEV_USB000"
Make sure your OFFLINE if your not running a working Modified patch.
Put the USB stick in the RIGHT most USB port on the PS3.
The CFG file doesn't have a "(1)" or (X)" at the end. Just just be named "nbbbo1mods"
Did you put the CFG in the root of the Flashdrive (not in any folders).

Inside your GPD, did you generate all files when setting it up? You should have 8 files in your GPD.
In your SP and CM files ... did you delete everything then put the line [ exec "../../../dev_usb000/nbbbo1mods" ] in both files with the exec at the beginning with no spaces between the start of the line.
Check to make sure you did everything right. CFG mods are more sensitive to errors than regular GPD mods are.
Yaaaaaay, I got it now, works 100%,was a space ahead of the execution line, tyvm for the work!!!!

Nothingbutbread

Nothingbutbread

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It depends on if your running a modified patch. If you are it will work online and in private matches. If your not, then it will only work in Solo and LAN matches.

Void_7

Void_7

Reaction score
Sin$
Only thing that doesn't work is winter's howl command, but other than that works amazingly, great work brother.....(:

Nothingbutbread

Nothingbutbread

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Only thing that doesn't work is winter's howl command, but other than that works amazingly, great work brother.....(:
I have been working on an update that I will post soon that fixes that small bug (added in an extra "_" in the dvar accidentally) Check back soon, I will have a updated CFG with even more things!

Nothingbutbread

Nothingbutbread

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
New Version is live! If you have an older version of my CFG be sure to upgrade!

Void_7

Void_7

Reaction score
Sin$
Can you post me link please and Thank you,also what all is new in this setup,have you tried to make an ultimate version of this yet,and with more binds? Maybe several cfg files with lots of bind codes,like change the player kick setup to pack a punched weapons or monkeys black holes,pov,give self all perks etc...?

Void_7

Void_7

Reaction score
Sin$
is there anyway you can make a multiplayer set like these that works online, been wanting some badly, i have modified patch.ff and now just need mp cfg that while work, godmode binds/dvars and all..?

Void_7

Void_7

Reaction score
Sin$
New ones not working for some reason, do I have to use redeye32 again or what? 
Nevermind figured it out,had to update save in redeye save editor was all,great job btw,so far your bind menu is the best,thanks bro(: also did u put fps counter in this one bcuz I have it somehow?

Last edited:
Void_7

Void_7

Reaction score
Sin$
Would be cool to have all binds on left joystick all colors and make right joystick in instakill knife,how can I make my own cfg menu,or how can I view and edit yours,I like yours alot,kinda would be cool to have all binds and colors set on the left joystick alone.let me know man,and sorry for the spamming of the thread,you can delete all unnecessary comments if you want.

Top Bottom
Login
Register