• Thread starter lightningr1
  • Start date
  • Views 1,638
L

lightningr1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
alright so i cant use my hdd thats from my non modded 360 because when i attach it to my jtag it wants to update the console which obviously i cant so can i some how get the 360 to see a usb where i can store a profile on because since its not the newest updt that allows for usbs i cant just stick a usb in right now as is

remmnever

remmnever

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Just go buy an xbox 360 memory card to store your profile on your jtag. Then use an external usb hard drive for all your games. Or use the memory card on the retail console if you don't download a bunch of stuff. You can also buy a cheap laptop hard drive and put it in an xbox hdd shell and use it.

L

lightningr1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just go buy an xbox 360 memory card to store your profile on your jtag. Then use an external usb hard drive for all your games. Or use the memory card on the retail console if you don't download a bunch of stuff. You can also buy a cheap laptop hard drive and put it in an xbox hdd shell and use it.
is there not a way to updt to the newest dashboard so i can use usb for profiles and stuff i know freeboot can but i have xbreboot

tim008

tim008

Retired Diet Mod
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Do this.
Copy your profile onto usb stick.
Transfer to pc.
Open with USB XTAF Xplorer.
Copy profile to desktop
Put on usb stick/or just transfer to jtag via FTP.

Play your games, earn achievements.

To put it back on your legit console, just reverse what you just did.
Making sure the copy from the jtag replaces the profile on the usb stick.
(Will take time to unlock achievements on once you get online)

Top Bottom
Login
Register