What's new

Solved USA Code Redeem From Canada?

Juicey

Juicey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, so yeah my friend gave me a 4000 points Xbox Live code and when I try to redeem it, it says I cant because it's not available in my country... He's from USA and I'm from Canada. Is there any ways to redeem it even though I live in Canada? Thanks :smile:

Juicey

Juicey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried all you guys told me to do, and it didn't work... So I'd like to ask you guys if you think an Admin can redeem the code for me? Are they active? Do you think they'll help me? Thanks

OMGnanerpus

OMGnanerpus

cyan:wave2:Buying burnt food!
Retired
Lifetime
AzzidReign Jr End of the Year 2012 Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried all you guys told me to do, and it didn't work... So I'd like to ask you guys if you think an Admin can redeem the code for me? Are they active? Do you think they'll help me? Thanks
They won't be able too. Because it's a Canadian account. You could always use the MSP to buy Premium on here for a little :3

Saturday Night

Big Macs

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you link profiles from different regions as a "family" and transfer the US silver accounts MSP(main parent) to his Canadian main account(child, per se)?

Bing crosby

Bing crosby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you link profiles from different regions as a "family" and transfer the US silver accounts MSP(main parent) to his Canadian main account(child, per se)?
If all else fails then i would find a very nice american Jew boy looking for a good deal and sell it for 30 american dollars.

Juicey

Juicey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Like I said, it's not about the account, it's about the adress IP where I am from. That's why :frown:

Top Bottom
Login
Register