What's new

Solved URGENT help please

• Thread starter Shadha 69
  • Start date
  • Views 203
S

Shadha 69

Reaction score
Ok so I'm doing a remote recovery on my XDK. Watching the file transfer all is well but now its stuck at the scene viewer\ city-final . Xpr it looks like everything copied over but that's the last file and it's just sitting there. Been on that file for 3 hours. Is it supposd to take that long or is the file corrupt? Please help

sitting at the updating screen on Xbox 360 and not quite 1/3 on the recovery app on my pc. Wired recovery..

A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Ok so I'm doing a remote recovery on my XDK. Watching the file transfer all is well but now its stuck at the scene viewer\ city-final . Xpr it looks like everything copied over but that's the last file and it's just sitting there. Been on that file for 3 hours. Is it supposd to take that long or is the file corrupt? Please help
Every time I've done a remote recovery it never took anywhere near three hours.

P Professional , this ever happen to you?

S

Shadha 69

Reaction score
it says copying file.. XDKSAMPLES\SceneViewer2\Media\Textures\city-final.xpr stuck there for the past few hours. I can still access my HDD from neighborhood and looks like everything moved over and I watched it move the files kernel files over. Idk if I should turn it off or not.

or run another recovery over this recovery if possible

S

Shadha 69

Reaction score
Ok. I started on 20500.1 i wanted to go to 20353.. it got stuck there for hours.. literally no sleep tonight for me. so i decided to run the 20500.3 recovery and it turned off my xbox and restarted with a tiny screen of Xenon recovery or something. said the ********.xex was the fault then at the bottom said it was writing my memory then restarted and it was RIGHT AT WHERE I STARTED. 20500.1 . WTF. Please DM me a recovery that has the kinect dash but still has the NXE look not that metro style. trying to get all the sample apps and some demos i have on it then this is going behind glass to be preserved!

P

Professional

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
You're using a recovery that's too far back I think. I'm not sure what recovery looks most retro but there must be a few. Just test them you should be able to keep doing them.

S

Shadha 69

Reaction score
Hey man. Did the 11164.1 recovery and worked like a charm. on 2009 Nxe dash now. perfect lol.Thank you so much for your help

and im now on dash 8955

Top Bottom