Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

upstair Glitch Nazi zombies

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: World at War' started by br3r bear, Dec 28, 2008 with 7 replies and 4,632 views.

1. br3r bear

br3r bear Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I saw a guy doing a glitch upstairs across from the scoped Kar cabinet **sorry cant find Pic of Map** and they would all bunch up in a certain place unless u walked past a certain place

Any help on finding map pic and/or glitch?

2. nathstoke

nathstoke Newbie

Ratings:
    I know how stop the zombies gettin to u, u crouch under a certain place (very hard) an they can't get to u. if anotherplayer is upstairs it wont work. I can show u, add oOMasterGruntOo, sry bout spam.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Justin

Justin #mmNation

Ratings:
    Use the search button or search youtube. Im sure you'll find it.

4. OP
    br3r bear

br3r bear Enthusiast

Ratings:
    No offense though it may sound so, Im smart enough to have tried that

5. moddingfreak

moddingfreak Newbie

Ratings:
    if you need help with a picture, or video, my friend can help

6. prowler9

prowler9 Newbie

Ratings:
    actually its really easy you just crouch jump into a corner upstairs the room above the mysterybox itll tell you you cant stand there...etc

7. Doofusmad21

Doofusmad21 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    my mate crouch jumped on the top of the rubble in the corner above the mystery box, but they still managed to attack us :mad:

8. Crisis

Crisis Enthusiast

Ratings:
    The grenade crouch glitch works right? Just run, jump, crouch under the grenades upstairs? It's pretty easy, and you get unlimited nades ;D