What's new

Discussion Uploading to MW3 Gameplay to Youtube after release?

bama7

bama7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just wondering if I uploaded some gameplay, possibly commentary, to youtube of my first few games/ best games on MW3 soon after the release, would anyone be intrested in watching it?? Possibly more just for people getting the game later that day b/c they gotta wait for it to ship?. Idk i'll probably do it either way, Just wondering if anyone here would like to see it and if so what should it be of?

mw3leak

mw3leak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
sure man :wink:
I love new commentators. im one, and i have like 360 subscribers, so its fun to see some new ones!

bama7

bama7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
sure man :wink:
I love new commentators. im one, and i have like 360 subscribers, so its fun to see some new ones!
I've never done one before but I don't think i would have trouble talking the whole time the night of the release :tongue: idk.. I'd probably try to identify the noobiest gun first seeing that thats all people use for the first couple weeks lol

B

Buzz Lightyear

Young Moolah Baby
VIP
Retired
Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
It's MW3, of course people will watch. Not to say they will watch the entire thing, but they will be clicking it.

I uploaded an idiotic BF3 video of myself, crashing a vehicle and it got 1000 views. That says something.
:tt2:

mw3leak

mw3leak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Good ideas like that are money for views. If you get a series going early on, it works wonders. trust me.

bama7

bama7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Good ideas like that are money for views. If you get a series going early on, it works wonders. trust me.
i totally agree thats how i got my last channel big. the only problem was that i used eminem music in the back ground causing copyright issues... so i made a new channel for a clean start :smile:

It's MW3, of course people will watch. Not to say they will watch the entire thing, but they will be clicking it.

I uploaded an idiotic BF3 video of myself, crashing a vehicle and it got 1000 views. That says something.
1000 is nice but im hoping to break 25k :smile: idk just a small goal compared to my last channel www.youtube.com/callofdutyninjas

M

Mookdog

Reaction score
Sin$
Why not just uploaded the game first than u do the video... that one thing i hate about people showing off the game just uploaded the damn game and then show it off.

bama7

bama7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why not just uploaded the game first than u do the video... that one thing i hate about people showing off the game just uploaded the damn game and then show it off.
I'm having trouble following what your saying? :/

aChampion

aChampion

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Just saw your videos, I enjoyed them. Subscribed.

bama7

bama7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol, sometimes I don't even watch the gameplay... I just listen.
since i'll probably be so excited and shaking with joy my first one probably wont be as good hahah i'm gonna try and find out what gun is best and then i'll go from there i suppose.. im a decent player so i shouldn't have too much trouble getting good gameplay (as in not dying everytime)

soynipon

tsued

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
since i'll probably be so excited and shaking with joy my first one probably wont be as good hahah i'm gonna try and find out what gun is best and then i'll go from there i suppose.. im a decent player so i shouldn't have too much trouble getting good gameplay (as in not dying everytime)
Here some advices:

Write down the topic you are going to talk about. Like:

1st commentary:
- Introduce myself
- My hobbies
- Why I play COD
- Best CoD (IMO)

stuff like that will give you more to talk.

bama7

bama7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Here some advices:

Write down the topic you are going to talk about. Like:

1st commentary:
- Introduce myself
- My hobbies
- Why I play COD
- Best CoD (IMO)

stuff like that will give you more to talk.
just went 55 and 10 on nuketown with L96 ha maybe i'll try making a practice one of that and uploading it? ha..

btw it was one of the sloppiest games i've had in a while lol

Top Bottom
Login
Register