What's new

Question Uploading schematics to xbox360?

• Thread starter Mike10522
  • Start date
  • Views 1,065
M

Mike10522

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just wanted to know if there was a way to pull my save file, and load schematics on a map to help build faster, or if there was a program for modding/building maps quickly

ByrdMan

ByrdMan

Once there was a very ugly barnacle.
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you mean getting a pc map to xbox or just like a building guide.

Upvote 0
M

Mike10522

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well i've been doing some reading, my computer is too slow to run minecraft so ive been thinking this...

I can use a program like mcedit to creat maps without actually playing the game on pc, i just have like 3 schematics i really like that i want to load on xbox 360

then i can pull save from my xbox360

and load the map i created with mcedit that has the schematics

that should work right, or is there an easier way to just load schematics which is all iwant to do is load them to xbox

Upvote 0
ByrdMan

ByrdMan

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't believe mcedit works with xbox I could be mistaken.

Upvote 0
M

Mike10522

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
no no no youre misunderstanding me.

im creating a world in mcedit and loading the schematics of buildins i want onto the world

and then is there a way to take that map and load it on xbox360 with a conversion or something

Upvote 0
ByrdMan

ByrdMan

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Well due to differences in coding it might not be possible but if it is possible then the final file outcome has to be a savegame.dat in order for xbox to read it as a file it can use. At that point just Horizon it.

Upvote 0
Adolfin

Adolfin

Your Mom's Favourite VIP
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit End of the Year 2018 Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Well due to differences in coding it might not be possible but if it is possible then the final file outcome has to be a savegame.dat in order for xbox to read it as a file it can use. At that point just Horizon it.
I just wanted to know if there was a way to pull my save file, and load schematics on a map to help build faster, or if there was a program for modding/building maps quickly
You can use the mod tool I have posted in Minecraft Mods, It enables people to convert maps from PC -> Xbox and back again however you can't convert maps if you're using TU17 since 4J changed a lot of stuff regarding saves which means they patched the converting of maps.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register